Rent a Car

I want to rent a car in Bahrain for 3-4 months, what are the rental charges for it. Keeping in mind that I will be the lone user. Small hatchback with auto transmission is the bare minimum requirement. Main criteria is the least possible rental/month.

Also any idea for the price of  a good maintained small hatchback auto transmission car. Just a starting range.

Any info would be really appreciated !!

Cheers

You'll pay between 130 and 150 BD/Mo I would think.  You may be able to get cheaper, but be sure to know why it is cheaper.

Good luck.

Hi Saimans,

I will invite you to please check out this page here --->  Car rental in Bahrain from our Business Directory :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I can recommend Adliya Car Rental which lets you have a Yaris for BD 150 a month. Very good service from them over the last three months.

Thanks for the reply guys. How about a used small hatch back car, what should I expect the cheapest price for it ? Definitely well maintained can be Kia, Hyundai etc !!

erm... that question has already been answered above by both myself and relwell.  :|

oh... and rented cars are usually "used"  ;)

Hi Guys, thanks for the reply. But what I meant with the "used" small hatchback car was to buy a second hand car and not for the rent purpose. I hope I'm clear enough now.

Any suggestion for the same !! Thanks :)

I always rent from a rental company in Arad , close to the airport !

I get an all new zero mileage Toyota Corolla 2015 or Honda Civic 2015 for 190 BD

Lemme know if you are looking for a bigger car like Corolla or Civic :P

saimans wrote:

Hi Guys, thanks for the reply. But what I meant with the "used" small hatchback car was to buy a second hand car and not for the rent purpose. I hope I'm clear enough now.

this question is different from the one you started the thread about. Please post a new thread because people searching for information on rental cars want to see that information, not a discussion on buying second hand cars.

Thanks

saimans wrote:

Rental seems adequately covered in the previous responses.

Second hand car prices depend on a number of factors. For a 4 year old car, my estimate would be about half the price of a brand new car. You can get an older car for much cheaper. To share my experience: when I first arrived in Bahrain I bought a (then) 9 year old (well maintained and large) car for BD2,000. It served me well for the next 5 years.

Good luck!

Thanks Farhaz for the reply. I was looking for the reply on the same terms only. Can you let me know the tentative amount of a small hatchback of 3-4 years old, surely a well maintained one !!

It can be just a rough estimate.

Thanks

saimans wrote:

Thanks Farhaz for the reply. I was looking for the reply on the same terms only. Can you let me know the tentative amount of a small hatchback of 3-4 years old, surely a well maintained one !!

It can be just a rough estimate.

Thanks

Sorry - just saw this. Not sure if my response is late but will give one in any case.

I would expect a small hatchback in the 3 to 4 year age group to be around BD2,500 to BD3,000 depending on model, make and condition.

As I said earlier, a rough estimate for a 3 to 4 year old car is about half the price of a similar brand new car. That should guide you.

Best wishes.

Thanks Faraz :)

Hi Gunner,

Could you share the name of this rental firm with me via PM please?

Thank you!