Im looking for Filipino Friend in Germany

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

WHAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND HERE??? THIS IS AN ENGISH SPEAKING FORUM. PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES AND ALL THE OTHER Expat.com MEMBERS.

Hi po I'm cherry I'm also looking for filipino friends where ka po located ?

English ONLY please Cherry.

Hello,

Please stick to English like James pointed out twice, which is mandatory for the English forum.

(p.s Thank you for your intervention James)

Thank you for being understanding,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

Okidoki :) sorry

Where are all the Filipinos here in Stuttgart ! ? Oh man  :(

Hallo I'm new here in Germany. I'm looking for filipino friends here particularly near Augsburg  :)

Hi janevill we can be friends I'm also from Philippines ;) but I live near stuttgart that's like almost 2 hours from where u live I think ;)

hi...just wanted to know how hard you been there in germany
i am able to go there too..as of now i am learning the basic since it is the most important requirements
could you plz help me?

i just apply for the fiance visa and i am really worried if i can pass or not :(

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

hi...can i talk to you  few things about your processing to get in germany?

hi
kamusta po?
would like to know if what you are applying for to get in germany?

btw im jane

Yeah hallo cherry.. of course we can be friends. Actually I have a friend also there in Stuttgart I just don't know exactly where.. she's also a filipina  :)

Halo jane.. I'm also jane  :)  are you studying in Goethe Makati? I've been there also last year. . Your right you need to pass the exam for you to get the visa.. Hmm.. actually the only hard thing here is the language (of course). Not all German can speak English. It's actually better in our time coz we learned the basic German compare before though it's more strict and harder this time to come here.. But you can do that, just follow and make sure your documents are correct to avoid hazzle..

hi jane thank you for your mssg..i am glad to know you btw..anyway i am just self studying through site i didn't study yet at Goethe cause it coast me much..i just plan to take the exam..you take schooling evryday at Goethe? and what can you say about it?..

Yeah I think that was 2 months school in Goethe then exam after.. the exam is a little hard but you can pass as long as you are well prepared for it.. what visa are you applying for?

JaneVill wrote:

Yeah I think that was 2 months school in Goethe then exam after.. the exam is a little hard but you can pass as long as you are well prepared for it.. what visa are you applying for?

and how much you pay for it evry month? i am applying for fiance visa. do you have same as me as you apply for visa before?

The payment is upon enrollment not every month. I think that was around 26,000 including the exam..Yeah I had the same visa

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

From where are you?

Hi there!
We are looking for Filipinos in Regensburg and Straubing. We would like to help our Filipino nurses coming to Germany. Please support them by welcoming them and helping them build their social network through their kababayans. Please let me know if you happen to live there or know someone living there.
Thank you so much!

Hello San ka do sa Germany do all sa schaumburg I'm looking for pinay friend.

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It has been pointed out within this very thread that YOU CAN ONLY POST IN ENGLISH HERE!
Please read the forum rules and keep to them.
For private conversations (in any language), please use the Private Message (PM) function!
If this happens again, we will have to close the thread - and that would be a shame for the Pinay community in Germany!

Hello there, My name is Lora and i am filipina and living in singapore but maybe late this year or early next year will move to Bretten Germany...  any filipina who also in singapore now and plan to move in germany maybe we can start making friends now. Thanks

Hi there,

Want to have pinay friends here. I will be moving in germany end of this year. Want to meet filipino around Bretten, stuttgart or karlsruhe.
we can make friends so when im there we can meet up.

Cheers

Halopo ask ko lng po kng my tumatakasba din dtong mga katulong haling saudi atmgkano ang swelduhan sa pesona po...mraming salamat

We have asked you numerous times in this thread to only post in English.
It seems you Phillipinos in Germany can either not read or not follow rules
We will have to close the thread now.
If you eant to find Fellow Phillipinos/-nas in Germany, please use other ways!

Hi everybody,

This thread is quite old (2012) and as members are not posting in the appropriate language ( in english ) ,it is best that we close it.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed