Job seeker visa Germany

Hi Readers,
I am from India. I have got appointment for Germany visa in the month of July 2015. I am little worried regarding visa approval, all documents are ready from my side. After visa interview in how many days I will be informed about my visa approval? I have 3Lakhs in my bank balance and lodging in Frankfruit Germany.
I have 1.5 years of experience till. I completed BBA and MBA-diploma( full time). Will it be easy to get visa approval for my application?
What can be the success rate for me on job seeker visa.
Appreciate in advance on your reply for my query.
Regards,
Job Seeker

Did you, by using words that only Indians understand ("Lakh"), want to indicate you only want advice from Indians?
Why?!?

Hi
Sorry for miscommunication, my question is open for all.
Thanks.

It's 4200euro my bank balance.

This should be sufficient for getting a 6-month job seeker visa, but please confirm the details with the embassy.

@beepi - thank you so much for your kindly reply.
As I have 15 months of experience after MBA studies. Having less experience will it be a problem for me to get job seeker visa ? Because according to the job seeker visa Germany criteria applicant should have 3 years of experience.
I am worried if I get disqualified in fetching visa. Please do clarify this query.

Thanks

Hi,
What and all certificates did u submitted for Job seeking visa?
Am also planing to apply. Is it require invitation letter from Germany and where your going to stay in Germany? Pls let me know the details.

@valmikiranji- you need to submit all your education certificates, work experience certificates, yes you need to show the proof of accommodation in Germany while applying for job seeker visa. Hope this information helps you.
Regards.

If the requirement is minimum three years work experience, then you will not get the visa with less than that.

@beepi:- thank you for your reply. If I am not eligible for job seeking visa why did Germany embassy had given me appointment date for visa interview?
Sorry these are my few queries 😭

Thanks.

You should ask them, not me!

@beepi : well thank you for all your timely replies to my queries.

Thank you.

Hi,
hope your doing good,thanks fr ur information but i don't know any one in Germany, in this case where can i get the letter pls let me know.