Expats meet up

Hi there,
I have been in Toulouse for a few months but haven't met lots of people so far.
Would you know if there are activities expats/English-speaking people do?
I am well aware that there are bars/pubs I should go to to make new English-speaking friends but would you know if outdoors activities are organized sometimes? (bike ride for example, which can be an alternative to bars, or music jams, or...).
I've been told about OVS or Amiez to meet people around activities but I doubt there are lots of expats there... perhaps am I wrong?
Cheers

Hey! I am going to Toulouse and stay there for couple of months. I am honestly nervous as I don't know what to expect and yes I've been told as well it is hard to meet anyone who speak good English and that freak me out as I am Asian and I know nothing about speaking French language!

Well hope you find some good friends to hang out there. Who knows I might see you soon!

Hi Lubbyalle, how are you now in Toulouse?

hello I am living near toulouse and I am french and I do speak english... maybe we could meet for a pik nik or anything you would love to do... go for a walk around toulouse? Don't be scared I would love to help you both...

Hello all!!! I am also new in TLS, I have been here for one month so far and I guess it is no that easy to meet people when you are not studying anymore.
Feel free to contact me if you guys feel like drinking some coffee/beers/alternative plan....
PD: Im gonna get a bike this saturday and love roller skating, just in case u feel like doing some sport.
Ciao!

Same here! I joined my French partner and I been here for about a month now. As I am not working here yet, and my French is still developing, it is kind of hard to meet anyone new to make friends with. I'm interested in some occasional informal meetings of expats and French people, if there are any coming soon. :)

Hey everyone!

I don't live in Toulouse, but my French husband and I go there on a pretty regular basis, to visit his family. So if you guys organize a get together on a weekend, I'd be game.

Likewise! I'm in Toulouse with my wife and would be up for a meet up, whether it's a pub, park, cycling or whatever.

Hey there,

Check out EnglishinToulouse.com -- there are weekly meet-ups and activities.

X

Hi
I moved to Toulouse couple of months ago and must admit i didn't meet many people from around here . as we all look for pretty much the same .maybe someone knows a nice pub/ bar for a meetup so we could all fit in;)

There is an english pub in carmes called london town.

its not easy with the french , it the lack of english is not helping then the GOV will not help french people to speak english