Anyone moving out of Bangalore and want to sell furniture?

My husband is just now arriving in Bangalore to set up our house before I follow with the kids....just thought I'd check to see whether anyone is moving away and wants to do a quick and easy swap of furniture. We are shipping none from the US, so we need just about everything.

We'll be in the Koramangala 1st block area.

Hi and welcome to the forum lorendac!

Maybe you should check Bangalore classifieds> Buy and Sell> Furniture. You may also post a free advert there ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi

Welcome to Bangalore ! Hope you settled up well.
Prefer 4th Block for Housing and Spar super Mart for shopping.
Schooling you can look at Trio World School.
Let me know if you require any more help.:D

Hi,

I have a Sofa set that i would like to sell.

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds section]

Hi,

What are the household Items you need, I can get you those at a cheapest price because those are being sold by people working in our copany when they leave bangalore or goto other places. most of them sell out their things.

Hi Kevin_cooper > note that this is an old thread.

Thanks.

i want to sell my 1 queen size box bed,1 single box bed,3-1-1 sofa set plus center table,4 study table, mattress, tools...all are wooden n all are in really very good condi tion...on it i have shoe rack 2,1 tv table, and two single door refrigerator.
I have to shift from here.so want to sell it as soon as possible...
any one nterested,contact  me on-*****

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hello there shreya datta, :)

This thread is quite an old one, the last post is from 2013, you will not probably get any reponse. So, i am closing this thread and i invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website which is : Moving sales in Bangalore.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed