Expats living in Medellin, Colombia

Hi!

My name is Cassi Alexandra, I am looking for ex-pats living and working in Medellin who would allow me to come photograph them in their homes.

I will be in Medellin until August 6th
In return, I will give you an image - either a headshot or something more environmental.
You can view my work here - cassialexandra.com

Thank you for your time! Ca.

We are an active early retiree couple, looking for a new year-round home, but with a strong English-speaking community. We have a small dog and are wild about music. Hubby and are are headed to Medellin December 30th-through January 16th . So far, we've explored Belize, Chile, and Uruguay (so far, tops on our expat list) and are interested in Colombia. We have had very good luck hooking up with interesting expats in all of these countries and hope we'll have good luck again in Medellin. We're both retired, but active, have wicked senses of humor and are somewhat "outliers" and not very traditional. Hubby speaks passable Spanish, but I'm still in "first grade." We're thinking, though, that our first move will probably be into an actual expat community, so we can get our feet wet and not be too overwhelmed. Then, who knows? If you have some time we'd love to get together for drinks, food, whatever and exchange views on Medellin and surrounding areas of Colombia. Cheers!

Where did you land? I see that this is dated but I am curious about your experiences in Colombia.