Is there job for IT professional in Doha?

Me and my family are considering a move to Qatar in the near future. I've joine dto hopefully get some advice on what it's like there. I'm an IT professional with over 15 experience and am currently reviewing the job situation in Doha via a number og the mployment web sites to get a better idea of what work is available.

I look forward to talking to you.

Hello there,

Life in Qatar is enjoyable especially for families. However, this depends on your salary. Make sure you get a good package in order to enjoy your journey in Qatar.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking into the cost of living in Doha vs Salary I might get.

Hi Baughing,

Welcome to the Doha forum  :)

Nice to see that you have had some feedback. Concerning the cost of living in Doha, i suggest you read the following thread so as to have an idea.

- Cost of living in Doha? I need advice!

Hope it helps,
Bhavna

Baughing wrote:

Me and my family are considering a move to Qatar in the near future. I've joine dto hopefully get some advice on what it's like there. I'm an IT professional...

there are very few core IT based companies around here.. but you can still find in jobs within IT departments of different industrial verticals...