Vaccination for a one year old

Hi, can any one tell me how I can get the vaccination done for my child in Jeddah? She has got vaccination from new born up to six months old. Then we moved to Jeddah. We have got her vaccination card with the vaccination records. Please kindly help. Cheers!

IMC

You have two options;

Going to a pediatrician in private hospital, polyclinic or standalone clinics. They all will have vaccination at their clinics and in some hospitals they will have a well-baby clinic/ vaccination room with a designated doctor and nurse only for that like in IMC , Dr. Khalid Idris Hospital and GNP. Your insurance should cover it but many doctors will ask for a 100-150SR extra (they shouldn't charge for it but there you go).

Your second option is going to an MOH clinic (PHCC), each district will have one and you need only a copy of your house rental Contract and a copy of your iqama and they will open a file for you. The well-baby clinic and the vaccination clinic are open for all (Saudis and None Saudis ) but other services are only limited for Saudi national.

Hi, just a update. We went to Saudi German hospital and paid for two hundreds something for three shots. The insurance covers 80% and we paid the rest.

Thanks for all the information.