Working in malta

I am moving to Malta in the coming months as my partner lives there and it is becoming difficult traveling back and forth from Ireland. Can anyone tell me what is the job situation there. Is is easy to find work, good salary compared to cost of living? I am currently in administration/team management with a little graphic design in a civil engineering design consultants. Any info appreciated.

I see that job all the time on keepmeposted.com.mt it's autocad and all that right? I'm not sure of the pay but last week I pulled in €230 for a fabrication/engineering position. It's easy to find work and you have to make sure your registered with the ETC to ensure your legit. It's these dam week trials that are killing me. Some people don't want work, they just want a temp for the week. Accommodation is easy to find its about €500. The buses are crap and they system has changed from€1.5 all day to €1.5 per trip. I recon you will get work easy, especially if you have a Maltease number and a place to stay

If you use a Tallinja card then the journey is 75c each way not 1.50 or you can pay 26 euros for a full month in Malta & Gozo or 10 euros a month for Gozo only!
https://www.tallinja.com/en/faq

Ray