Blagoevgrad

Hello to everyone. I will be coming to Blagoevgrad for education. I would like to know where I can rent a house. It does not need to be a big one but has to be in a safety area. If anybody can advise me the safe areas in Blagoevgrad ,would be great. And I wonder if it is possible to go to school in  Blagoeavgrad and live in sofia. Thank you so much

Hello Zeynobera and welcome to Expat.com :)

You can drop in an advert in our section Housing in Bulgaria so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Zeynobera,

Are u always to Bulgaria ? I live to Sofia with my girlfriend, who is Thaï girl from Bangkok.
contact us if u want.
Regards

Jean

Hello Zeynobera,

Blagoevgrad is 101 km from Sofia (2½ hours) so I don't think it's practically possible to commute from Sofia to School in Blagoevgrad.

There will be houses or apartments to rent in Blagoevgrad. I'm not from that area, so I can't help with renting, but suggest looking at imot or OLX websites, to get an idea of what is available and at what price.

As far as safety goes, most of places in Bulgaria are pretty safe - that's not to say crime doesn't exist - it does, but it's much less of a problem than say many Western European countries.  I would, however, avoid the Roma (Gypsy) area of Blagoevgrad - there will be one!

@cyberescue1

I totally agree with your advice, but @Zeynobera already finished their studies... moved to another country... started working... got married... and had a couple of kids. :-)