HMC Grade 111 - patient pathway coordinator

Dear all,

Hai Wison,

my wife received an offer letter form HMC, grade 111 patient pathway coordinator. We have 7 month old  baby !
She will be able to carry child to Qatar ?? in First visit itself
Accommodation provided means what ? family accommodation or not ? furniture allowance included ??
Not mentioned about family tickets. ??

please help
regards

They will issue 1 month visa for your baby, you should carry original birth certificate, father and Mother should be present on arrival. (Better question HMC HR department) I m not sure in your case if you both are traveling together.

For Grade 111 Accommodation Provided means Family accommodation. You can avail 45K Furniture allowance once you get the Family accommodation.

Grade 111 entitled for family tickets

sarathaims wrote:

Dear all,

Hai Wilson,

my wife received an offer letter form HMC, grade 111 patient pathway coordinator. We have 7 month old  baby !
She will be able to carry child to Qatar ?? in First visit itself
Accommodation provided means what ? family accommodation or not ? furniture allowance included ??
Not mentioned about family tickets. ??

please help
regards

Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

Thank you willson :)

Hi Wilson

I have an interview scheduled with HMC and i would like 2 year contract instead of the 3 year proposed, is there anyway to negotiate this or could i leave after 2 years if i wish to do so with NOC from Hamad.

Many Thanks

Probably you can end the contract, the question?? But: you should inform your department (The main tough) in advance before 2 months' notice that you would like to end the contract.  Your department head is the one to decide whether to give the (NOC) or not. 
My suggestion is if you want to end the contract after 2 year inform the Department that you plan for further studies. (As per Employer Law no one can stop if you plan for further studies and in future plan to return back.)  If you are lucky like by like if not still maybe to get the NOC.

Newbeginning 2015 wrote:

Hi Wilson

I have an interview scheduled with HMC and i would like 2 year contract instead of the 3 year proposed, is there anyway to negotiate this or could i leave after 2 years if i wish to do so with NOC from Hamad.

Many Thanks

Many Thanks for your responds Wilson. I would like to move to new employer after 2 years within Doha hence why i am interested in getting the NOC.

Anyone has any experience of get NOC from HMCin the past prior to completing their contract  and how they found the process.

Many Thanks

Do u have any idea how much is the salary for patient pathway coordinator

Please Contact HMC HR DEPARTMENT no# 0097444395777/ email: contactus[at]hamad.qa

ainev wrote:

Do u have any idea how much is the salary for patient pathway coordinator

HMC Salary Disclosing is not allowed on this Forum.