Colleges for Malaysian Students in B'lore, Chennai or Pune

Hi, I am new to the forum and in a weird situation so don't know where to ask the question. My cousin, who lives in Malaysia, has just cleared her A levels and wants to pursue Medical or Physiotherapy in India especially Banagalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune or (as her folks want but not her choice)somewhere in South India.

Moreover she wants me to find out some college in B'lore, Hyderabad, Chennai or Pune where Malaysian students study as she doesn't wanna study in small cities (you know how teenagers are). I haven't seen many Malaysian students in Hyderabad. So that brings me to the reason why I created the thread. Anyone here knows if there are any colleges in B'lore, Chennai or Pune which takes Malaysian students and there are good numbers of ‘em there?

I will be really thankful for anyone with the information.

it;s best for you to check the Malaysian embassy in Delhi and know where are their (if there are any) medical students enroll.

^^ Hey thanks for the reply :) I guess I will call the Malaysian embassy in Delhi since its kinda difficult for me to go to Delhi and inquire. I guess I can ask some of my friends in B'lore to check out some colleges there. Or better yet they can ask some Malaysian interns/doctors in Manipal Hospital about the college :P lol..just kidding

Just check out which medical education qualifications are valid in Malaysia otherwise she wont be able to register.

http://mmc.gov.my/v1/docs/Second%20Sche … 141121.pdf

Career guidance is essential.

Oh ok Gravitas. I will surely ask my uncle and cousin to take a look at that as I dunno much about Medical education. I am sure they are better equipped to deal with those. I heard a lotta Malaysians do their MBBS, Dental, Physiotherapy courses in Manipal and Mangalore, Karnataka. In fact a relative of my cousin from KL did her dental from KMC, Mangalore and now she works in Malaysia. But she doesn't wanna do it from any other places in Karanataka except Bangalore. I gotta find out if KMC is in Bangalore. Anyways, thanks for your input :)