Filipino community in Malaysia

hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for Filipino friend and also some filipino community here in Malaysia.
Thanks a lot. God bless. ^_^

Hi Julie,

Where are you in Malaysia please? We have an office there. My office manager might assist you. She's a Filipina. So no worries about it. Her name is Rose. Tel # 20723458.

Thanks,
Milkos

Hello JulieMeOgdol.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Malaysia forum.

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Malaysia.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks a lot..
:)

hello Sir, good afternoon.
what is the name of your company?
thanks a lot.. :)
Godbless

Hi, try to go to st john church bukit nanas and for sure you will find lots of friends or my self and my family always go there every sunday, or if you are interested to join our business group where a lot of friendly and humble pinoys you can join us every saturday for our bonding time. Thanks

hi. how ru?am looking for filipino friend, ru?

hello there.. im also newbie here in Malaysia, looking for some good friends and companions in exploring Malaysia.. you may PM me here..

Cheers!
Angel..

Hi annly26,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello there, 2monthsna ako dito sa kl pero wala akong masamahang grupo ng mga pinoy dito, baka naman may alam kayo.... salamat...

Hi joseph samson,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone forum, so that other members can read and participate on the forum. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi!
Im new here in.malaysia.looking for a friend.

Hi christina reyes,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe a few words about yourself as an introduction please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi!
Im new here in.malaysia.im.here for a vacation as the same time searching a job.i want to.meet new friends.anybody knows vacant job?thank.you.i never meet pinoy here in.malaysia.

Hi christina reyes,

Please posting an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

P.S: Sorry for off topic.

hello everybody....I'm currently here in relua penang,I just want to know if there's a christian church here near by?
God Bless You All

Hi Dear,

My name is Lionell Cabahug from Cebu and I'm working here as an Expat under employed by AMK Technology with clients like Petronas OIL and GAS...

If you're interested to join a community of Pinoys here at KL, please let me know...

Mobile: [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]
Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Lionell

[Moderated: off topic]

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hi  ..am marites...live  in Malaysia for 6years....I love Malaysia. ...hi  chritina reyes .you came here for holiday or working

Ok me too,, pls give your Contak no,,01129183515

Good day sir lionellcabahug. I want to work there can you please help any kind of work thankz hi! To all Filiinos working and living  malaysia i pray that someday i,m in malaysia too. Thankz and more power

hi go to church... u can meet filipino.. tnx

Hi sis! Which part of Malaysia do you stay? Happy New Year! :)

ampang jaya .. near ampang point... happy new year!!

Iwant to meet up new pinoy and pinay girls
i newbie here in malaysia ..
6months already

:) letschill
ipakita ang saya ng pilipino

Hi im  looking phil frnd..

just give u  some information  if u  looking for some friends u  can  go  the church  near by  kl. or else u can go to kota raya  theres  a lot of pinoy and pinay...

just give u  some information  if u  looking for some friends u  can  go  the church  near by  kl. or else u can go to kota raya  theres  a lot of pinoy and pinay...

Yes iknow haha because my mother live also here .. i mean looking for dating :) haha

hi  im  also  looking  for friends...  nice to meet you...

Hello gdmrning to all our kabbayn...help nyo nmn need sugestion nyo kc finish contrct na ako and balak ko lipat employer na hndi na ako uwi ng pinas..pwd po ba un?thnks godbless to all

Any one wanna catch up over beer????

hi great day!!! .. hows everything? when k man finish contract ..? this is lyn i can assist
thank you awaiting....

[moderated : For your own security, please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : not a dating website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

pwed b sumali sa group. nato

Hi mynn,

Welcome on board :)

Maybe you didn't know but when posting on the Anglophone Forum we are expecting members to write in English please so as everyone else can understand and participate as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,

I'm Wendy, work as Media Manager in local advertising agency.

Our Philippine office needs some help regarding information on some titles (newspaper or magazine) that are targeting Filipino. Is there any specific Filipino newspaper or magazine titles in Malaysia?

Basically, the objective is to reach Filipinos who would like to consider or has the intent to purchase a condo unit in the Philippines.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Wendy

hello mga kabayan,

tanong ko lang po kung magkano ang cost of living sa melaka?
thank you

Hello there everyone

@ Erag

Erag wrote:

hello mga kabayan,

tanong ko lang po kung magkano ang cost of living sa melaka?
thank you

Please write only in english on this anglophone forum so that any member can understand you and guide you.

All the best,
Bhavna