New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourself here

Hi!
I hope you've done some research readily? What did you find about Finland and what will like to know specifically?

Hi all!

I'm Zainab, from Nigeria. I am currently completing my graduate studies in southern Finland and as I will be graduating soon, am very interested in networking and job opportunities.

I'm also trying to learn Finnish so it would be nice to meet anyone with similar goals. :-)

terve , im new in Finland , im married to a fin , he is a ship captain , i love your country , so clean & beautiful naturally , people are so good to expats . actually im currently looking to enroll myself in the university , im graduated from journalism & media in Tunisia, i speak fluent french & English .

i hope you can give me some tips how can i enroll & find a job , where do i start .....

kiitos hyvaa

My name is joseph mohi uddin. I am a pakistani.i am pastor.i want to bring my family in finland. Here in Pakistan we are not safe . we are Christian family and we are  being discriminated by muslims here.

Julien is there anyway to get my messages unlocked so I can send them and receive them? Like for example email or phone verification? Thanks

Dear friend.
We are not safe in our country Pakistan .i and my family want to move from there to Finland .please guide me and help me.

My name is Dessy Wibisono. I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. I want to move to Finland and would like to find a job but I only able to speak English beside my native language.
Please guide and help me.

Halo i live in pasila i want to share my studio 25 m  .  I live near train station . And tram and all buses .shop  Lidl  k-market lidl ........

Thanks Julien,
My name is praveen sharma. currently living in New Delhi, India. I am a media professional and having 8 years of experience in business journalism. my native language is Hindi and English is my second language and i am quite comfortable in it. I want to move to Finland. My area of interests include- journalism, agriculture, cooking veg food, teaching etc. I am searching for a job there and even I can turned to entrepreneurship as well. so, kindly help me in getting job in Finland.

Hi guys !
I am Anne from Philippines just got here before midsummer and I'm still adjusting the cold weather as of us .
I'm here about 1 week now
I wanted to meet some nice people around finland . I will be here 3 months and trying to know this beautiful green environment and amazing landscape .
Thank you
Anne

Hi ,
Thanks for accepting me..am currently living in helsinki and ill be moving to kemi for studies,,,anyone in kemi ?
would be nice to meet pple there and i need help in house hunting..
Thanks

Hello my name is Creteanu Florentina,i am in Finland,Kokemaki for a few mounts,i work sesonal in agriculture,i want to find another job after finish to work here,enything if someone can me help me?

Hi. My name.is Roy. I want to work there at finland. I.want yo.see the beuatiful country of finland, atmosphere, environment, culture. And experience the finish culture, finished cuisines and too the hospitality of finissh life. I.am interested to see your country how it is.  I am a banquet.waiter hotel and crew ship waiter before. Thanks.

Hi! I am Nikhitha Rajanala , from India.
I have just recently graduated from college with a bachelors degree in stream of computer science and engineering , Now i would like to pursue my MBA  program at finland  :)  I heard that there would be no tution fee is that right ? if you know details about that  kindly let me know :) it would be a great help . Thanks in advance.

hi all
me raman bhat.
from bangalore,bangalore,
recently shifted to finland.
currently working in lappenranta.

hi i am an italian guy living in turku finland i am 36 years old right now i 'm unenplyed but i am looking for a job so i have a lot of time for meet new people hope to know some new friends from here

Hi guys!
I'm Luigi, an italian guy, 32 y.o., married with 1 son and 1 incoming.
Next week I'll be in Oulu for business.
I'm looking for some new friends (males or females) for have a beer and chatting together and not staying 1 week alone.

THANKS!  :)

lets knock when you are in helsinki.. i am from helsinki !

yep

Hi! My name is Delphine and I'm from France. I'm 24 years old.
I would like to move to Finland and find a job in the city of  Lappeeranta if possible, as a french teacher or to take care of children. Any other job options could also be considered.
My studies to teach french as a foreign language just ended and i have already some experience. Moreover, I speak fluent english and spanish, and also would be interested in learning more about finnish language and culture just like i would also like to share my mother tongue.

thank you for reading me!
Please contact me,if you are interested.

Delphine

Hello!
Glad to be here!  I am half Italian and half Brazilian. I came to Finland by chance, but I stay for love. My passions are travelling, eating, cooking and framing moments through photography, in order to discover new cultures and not to forget my origins. I have a blog, which is duefiliderba.com, that is "two blades of grass" in Italian.

Love to hear from you all!

Hi I'm new in Helsinki! I'm a spanish 27 years old girl who likes spending  free time swimming, cooking, eating and watching cat videos on youtube  :D. I also want to start studing finish, so some advices are wellcomed!

Hello my name is ratan gomes i m frome india.i haved experience in kitchen line.before i m working in delhi so many places and then i m go quwait and abu dhabi.i m married i haved one kid.now looking for abrod job.my dreams is  i m working in abrod.i want to something for my family..thank u

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529741

Thanks!

Closed