Want to learn farsi

Hello everybody. My name is Jafar. I am originally from Iran but I grew up in Sweden, I moved out of Iran when I was very young.

So I'm looking for some hamvatan who can teach me farsi. I can speak basic farsi but not good enough.

In exchange, I can teach you english, chinese or swedish

Add me: jafarsabonchi(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Jafar!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Iran classifieds section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: Keep these kind of comments for yourself]

wowww a real iranian wont ever forget his origin, yes you are from this glorious country, and i will be glad to teach you our mother language. but the problem is that i dont have any experience in this regard. so i ask you to let me know what you know about persian language in order to start from a good point. and please let me have an email adress or your facebook for easy contact.

jafarsabonchi wrote:

Hello everybody. My name is Jafar. I am originally from Iran but I grew up in Sweden, I moved out of Iran when I was very young.

So I'm looking for some hamvatan who can teach me farsi. I can speak basic farsi but not good enough.

In exchange, I can teach you english, chinese or swedish

Add me: jafarsabonchi(at)yahoo(dot)com

hi there
i am iranian and i live in iran . i would like teach u farsi

you want learn Persian?
what is ur native language ?

Hey
I am also Interested to learn Farsi and make friends from Iran. So Anyone planning to visit Dubai we can meet and have fun.
Cheers

hi
i am iranian , what is ur native language ?
i can help you learn farsi
my native language is turkish - azerbaijani but i can speak farsi fluent

i can help you

Hello ramin701 -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

for those who wanna learn persian .i suggest u to use roseta stone softwar

I am ramin
I am from Iran
I can speak persian and english and turkish

There are lost of online resources for learning Persian, I mostly learned it this way.
There is Livemocha.com, persian-language.info and other websites..
It's just a matter of searching,

Khoda negahdar

Salam bacheha :)

Actually, I learned to write from easypersian.com by myself. So, anyone can do it. You just have to be persistent and really, really motivated.

hi
I can help u learn Farsi

Hi
Can you come to Iran?

in persian one word can be equal one sentense in English and suffix is very important if you come to Iran you can learn a basic of gramer in farsi and then can learn verygood.

why you want learn farsi?

hi guys, i am chinese girl and living in China right now. i am so insterested in Iran and learning farsi right now. But there is big problem, i could not learn fast and no one talk to me.

If it is possible to go to iran to apply a school to learn Farsi and after work in Iran. Is there anyone know which school and how much it will charge?

Thanks so much.

Jessie

HI chinese girl
how are you ?
if you can speak very well , i can help you , if you interested in write to my message box,

thanks so much, but i dont really could speak, i just could speak the basic words and know some grammer, but i could not rememeber the words....:(

do you have MSN or yahoo or any other software to chat more? actully i want to go to iran to learn and wanna to know more details....

yeah  , i've . add me there , ( i wrote ur inbox)

If you can speak English you can find school in Iran and you should pay 300-800 USD per month and you need 6 month to learn Farsi

i suggest u to use Roseta stone software for learning persian(farsi)
if u wann ask me.i will send u the links for download.

You can try Dehoda I hope I wrote correct. Just find out uourself.

the correct name is Dehkhoda but it is a Persian dictionary

Hi there, I really appreciate for ur help to give me the link bout the Rosetta stone for Farsi please. Thank you  in advance.

What's up guys?

i want to learn persian

use roseta stone software

Hello mskhan086 -> A longer introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello. I want to learn English too. If there is one who like to exchange Persian and English contact me through my email: [email protected]

How can I help you Jafar?
:)

Hi
I'm Ali , I'm native Persian speaker
I'm  exchanging English / parsi whit my native English speaker friends .
If you want to belong send an email (for more info )

I'm looking forward seeing you soon .

Hi dear friends. I'm Iranian and I can speak Persian whit anyone interesting in Persian, instead speak English with me :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security