Going out in KL- Nightlife activits - what's your other favorite spot?

hey,

i just moved to KL last week and am looking for some nightlife activities which are not too expensive.
Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Nightlife is expensive in KL. However, ladies get free drinks or reduced prices in some places. Changkat Bukit Bintang (Never Mine) usually has free ladies drinks Mon-Thurs from 9 pm onwards and there is live music. Crowd - mixed

and what about weekends?

Nothing. Higher prices as well. Prices get more expensive the later it gets. There is a pub crawl that goes from The Lobby which can be fun

So what is your favorite place to go?

Changkat - its the only place that isn't inside a shopping mall

There's also Bangsar around Bangsar Village.

try publika/hartamas/ bangsar area's  much nicer .. changkat is more of a tourist trap....

there is a place called Bar Fly in publika at RM10 a pint..

Changkat is where the foreigners living in KLCC/Bukit Bintang hang out a lot of the time and make friends with Malaysians and get invited elsewhere.

Changkat is overrated but so little nightlife in kl. Singapore, Bangkok or Jakarta have so much more.

Changkat is infested with hookers - lots of foreign students on the game especially segi college girls (its the pay as you go fees) with drunk older married expat men on the prowl. If you think that sounds awful well its worse than that lol. However as so little choice in kl you have to brave the trannies and traffic often!

Bangsar died ten years ago. RIP

Women can ponce off men in changkat and have a "free" good time. Alcohol in Malaysia is very expensive.

Behind Changkat there is also a street called Jalan Mesui - there are quite a few different places there including Bollywood, No Black Tie (Jazz), The Lobby, Lust,  plus some smaller places.

Another option is Jalan P. Ramlee where there is a Healy Mac's and the famous Beach Club, etc.

Just up the road is Jalan Ampang, where Zouk Nightclub is located.

http://www.zoukclub.com.my/contact.asp

Gravitas wrote:

Another option is Jalan P. Ramlee where there is a Healy Mac's and the famous Beach Club, etc.

Just up the road is Jalan Ampang, where Zouk Nightclub is located.

http://www.zoukclub.com.my/contact.asp

Beach Club. Every man's last hope lol

However early on it is actually a nice place and if they reduced  the hooker % it is actually a nice bar that would attract normal customers. It used to have lots of normal women in it and I know a few expat women that go there as nice band. I have no issue with prof women around if not aggressive but they are there. After a police raid it is a nice place for a drink!

Jalan P ramlee all the clubs are shut now except Healys Macs and a couple of bars. Paviillion is actually a nice hangout. Many of the best places are now all over KL and you have to go out as a group in KL.

Not much activities like Bangkok and other places. But there are a few, you got to look for. Bukit Bintang is one famous place for cheap night activities....

Where is changkat?

Manjur he should know.

The street is called - Changkat Bukit Bintang and its in Bukit Bintang. Its walking distance from Pavilion and BB/Imbi Monorail Stations. You will be interested that many of the staff there are from Bangladesh.

brickfieldd supper club..cozy and cool.