Funny & Variable Question

Greetings to all,

I find it strange and funny questions posted in this forum whereby there are too many variables for an answer.

Questions like
1) Cost of living? Everyone has different lifestyle so cost is variable according to individual needs.
2) Best place to live? Living in town or outskirts are totally different in many factors, cost; type of house; size of house; time taken from house to place of work etc
3) Which is good hospital? To define good is subjective again as everyone is different.

In general terms, if I'm asking which good girl to marry is like asking which part of the ocean has good fishes to catch.

If one can surf the Internet and find this site. Then one can also surf to find answers to your specific question.

But with less variables like where can I have a good fillet mignon with pepper sauce in a fine restaurant and price not more than 2,000 baht. Then people can make suggestion to you.

So please be more specific with your needs makes it easy to answer.

Wow, I am so Glad someone finally said something about the Questions asked, many are just common sense, which I am finding out not many people have.

Guys it may well be that many questions that are asked here are just a matter of common sense to you, but this is a public forum and providing folk stick to the rules they can ask what they like.

You of course don't have to answer them.

If I was just starting out and thinking of living here I would certainly want some answers to questions like the cost of living, places to live and what healthcare is like. Yes it does vary from individual to individual but surely that is what makes a forum useful i.e. you get lots of different opinions.

The questions on this sub-forum are really repetitive too, essentially all the same type mentioned, all about work, visa, and residence, etc.  Why not something else? 

I just saw a post on Facebook about the best pizza in Bangkok; why couldn't people ask about restaurants, as the post already mentioned, or what sights to see, anything.  Even discussion of bar-girl related problems, the most tiresome and typical expat and visitor topic, would at least mix things up.

bkk tea blog wrote:

The questions on this sub-forum are really repetitive too, essentially all the same type mentioned, all about work, visa, and residence, etc.  Why not something else? 

I just saw a post on Facebook about the best pizza in Bangkok; why couldn't people ask about restaurants, as the post already mentioned, or what sights to see, anything.  Even discussion of bar-girl related problems, the most
tiresome and typical expat and visitor
topic, would at least mix things
up.

Yes there are many repetitive questions on visa; cost of living, cost to stay always. Actually information are all posted here even the jobs that westerners could not work. It seems they dont read or search the Internet.

Allow me to share a Chinese (Beijing) restaurant in Bangkok that has been here for more than 20 years. The restaurant has Chinese characters on signboard and Expats that knows are Japanese; Koreans and Chinese from Malaysia and Singapore. I have not seen or know any restaurant that served dumplings (Gyoza) in different types - pork or beef or mutton or vegetarian or mixed in fried or boil. The price are much cheaper than the store in Siam Paragon basement or Fuji restaurant. Weekend is usually crowded at night as many expats go there. Many local Thais don't know the place as it's Chinese name and the restaurant don't advertise. They are known by word of mouth.
Let me know if you are interested and will let you know.