Help me finda new job

I am Jelma Cabacaba from Philippines♡♡..I am working here as a domestic helper..with salary of 90 dinar only...I start my working at 8:30 am end if my work 12:00 to 1 am ..in the whole day no breaktime or rest even just for one hour,and I don't even have day off or rest day...my contract will be finish this June 2015.I am looking for a new job. . .any job...i know how to cook Arabic foods,pasta and salads and also to bake a cakes.I know also how to clean and I speak english good and speak aArabc too.KUWAIT is a nice country a rich country ..I hope somebody can help me to find a job here...even just a full time or live in maid for a good and nice family....

Hi jelma I'm Kuwaiti Dr have family of 3 looking for domestic worker you can contact me if interested
Regards
Saleh

Hi Doc! Do u need urgent,?because i will finished my contract this June 16,2015
But i will be out of this family this August

Hi Jelma, how are you, I am very interested in your ad if you are still available please reply, the Salary you asked is not a problem and you will be a part of our small family and you will be treated like that so no need to worry. I only have two young daughters they are all my life, you will be so happy in our family and I can wait for you till you come back from your vacation in August. Please feel free to ask any questions, waiting for your reply, have a good day.
Sarah

Apply in Al-Shaya company. They have lots of openings in different brands. YOu can apply online(internal jobs.alshaya.com) or go to their head office at Shuwaikh near Mercedez Benz. I'm sure that you will be accepted.

I have my find he have a good company and he need sales lady in his company .
If you want you can call me on my number after 2 o'clock  pm .

Thanks
Regard alaa

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

im only high school graduate.  Do u think Im capable of those jobs?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

please send your cv to ***

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
jebran wrote:

please send your cv to [email protected]

You have posted on an old thread.
If you know of a job offer you can post this in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Hello jelma
If you still interested I have a resturant for diet healthy food and Iam looking for some to work for me and to be chef assistant.
Contact me if you still looking for a job

@ Fk.212 >

This thread is quite old.
Please feel free to post your job search in the jobs in Kuwait section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/kuwait/

Thank you,

Priscilla

i am in kuwait trying to other country  job

why?? you do not like Kuwait????