Looking to rent a 3 room fully furnished apartment in schwabing!!

Hi,

We are moving to Munich in July end.

Looking to rent an apartment for 2 adults and a two year old toddler in a central location like schwabing.

Our budget is up to 2500 Euro.

Wanted to list out some of our preferences:
1) centrally located like schwabing and safe surroundings
2) close to parks, bus stop and grocery stores
3) balcony with a good view
4) washer dryer in unit
5) including utilities,electricity, heating and Internet
6) lift, only if it's on a higher floor
7) 1 underground parking, if not then free on the road outside

Please let me know the most suitable apartments, so we can request viewing.

Take care
Swati

Swatis wrote:

Hi,

We are moving to Munich in July end.

Looking to rent an apartment for 2 adults and a two year old toddler in a central location like schwabing.

Our budget is up to 2500 Euro.

Wanted to list out some of our preferences:
1) centrally located like schwabing and safe surroundings
2) close to parks, bus stop and grocery stores
3) balcony with a good view
4) washer dryer in unit
5) including utilities,electricity, heating and Internet
6) lift, only if it's on a higher floor
7) 1 underground parking, if not then free on the road outside

Take care
Swati

This section of the forum is not setup for advertising. I suggest that you place a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page. There are rentals advertised there that may suit you.

Hello Swati and welcome on board

As our expert already suggested, droping an advert in the Housing in Munich section will increase your chances to find a nice rental.

These websites too are worth a look :

jugendherberge.de
hostelz.com
hrs.de

May i ask what is bringing your family to Munich please?

Regards
Kenjee

Hi kenjee,

Thanks for replying.

We are 2 adults and a 2 year old toddler. So looking for really good furnished place.

Shifting because of husband's company transfer.

Please let me know if the links you had sent will help.

Swati.

This attitude will get you nowhere!
Although your budget is certainly high enough, even in costly Munich, its a landlords' market and demand far outstrips supply. So you will have to do the searching yourself and basically convince any landlord that you are his/her dream tenant - he/she will (unless the place is grossly overpriced) most likely have many applicants and you, as foreigners, will be at a lower priority to start with, especially if you don't speak German.
My direct advice for you:
- Engage an agent or the help of a few (German speaking) friends - this is essential!
- Lower your expectations and decide beforehand which points on your list you can compromise on
- Arrange temporary accommodation for the first 2 - 3 months, as renting cycles tend to be long here
- Consider unfurnished flats, as furnished ones are very, very rare in Germany and generally buying your own furniture is a better idea
- Including utilities,electricity, heating and Internet in the rent is uncommon (and in case of heating even against the law) - these are usually billed by usage as you go