Expat service provider

Hi there,

My company will send me from Zurich to Beijing this October for about 2-3 years. Now, I am looking for an expat service provider who could support me in finding an apartment, visa application, relocation, official registrations in Beijing etc. Since I am the first expat, my company has no experience will all that stuff.

Do you have a recommendation for a relocation agency which could provide above services?

Thanks,
David

Cartus
•Europe, Middle East, Africa
+44.1793.756000 or [email protected]

cartus.com/en/contact-us/

I have worked for this company and their standards are high and coverage global. They can also cover salary and benefits support as well as taxation. Personal advice at all times and online facilities.

They use Fragoman for all immigration who are the top advisers so no mistakes and very timely services.

Their contacts in China bid to provide services to Cartus, so only the top performing providers retain their position to be able to give qualified local advice and of course speak the required languages.

The service level agreements mean that they keep to deadlines to provide answers and services because of strict control over employee performance. Because they are large their charges, for example shipping household goods or initial air shipment, are usually below market cost as they have negotiated best possible rates.

Your company can select from several packages, depending on how comprehensive the support they want to give to their employee.

My company provides Desination Services.

See china-expert.org