How can I bring my wife with me at the same time in Netherlands?

I am Owais from Karachi, Pakistan. I have got a scholarship (full expenses covering) by a university to study in Netherlands. However, I am married and I want to take my wife with me to Netherlands. I got information that until my MVV visa is not switched to residence permit I am not eligible to apply MVV/Residence Permit for my wife. First I will have to arrive in Netherlands and receive my residence permit card then I can apply for MVV/residence permit for my wife at IND office or my wife can also apply directly through the Netherlands Embassy in Pakistan. I think this TEV procedure will probably take 3 months. It is extremely difficult for my wife to survive in Pakistan lonely without me furthermore she also cannot travel alone therefore; she wants to travel Netherlands at the same time with me. Please suggest me any possibilities so we may come together in Netherlands.

My wife has a Finland residence permit valid for one year. I think there is one possibility that my wife stay in Netherlands for maximum 90 days on the basis of her Finland residence permit. Once we arrive together in Netherlands then I will immediately apply for MVV/residence permit for my wife at the IND office. Please confirm me is this legally possible??? I got information that if intention is to apply for residence permit then apply MVV/residence permit from the home country. Or it is possible that she come with to stay only 90 days then return back to Pakistan and then I apply for her MVV/residence permit at IND office in Netherlands.

Please help me give me legally possible suggestions.

Thanks

The IND is the only one who can advise you about visa's and permits.

Question for you: if your profile info is still accurate then you and your wife living in Finland.
You wrote that your wife has a Finn permit for one year. Then she can stay for three months and go back to Finland instead of Pakistan. Or is this not possible?

But:  I did some research for you: your wife must ask MVV at the Dutch embassy in Pakistan. You can aply for MVV for her but you need all the documents that's needed.