Retired Army Ranger looking for other Veterans in Panama

My wife and I are visiting Panama soon to start exploring where it is that we may want to move and settle down. I am retired and in my late forties but my combat injuries made it impossible to continue working full time.
Please email me if your a veteran and in Panama, we will be there for two weeks and arrive on the 26th.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

You are most welcome to attend our next meeting which will be Thursday at 1100 hrs.  We meet the second thursday of the month.  We are located in El Dorado, (Tumba Muerto) Plaza Aventura Bldg, 3rd Floor Room 303, across from Auto Centro, same Bldg where Cable and Wireless and Caja de Ahorro are.

Again welcome to Panama and welcome to Post 3822.

Richard A. Allar
Commander/Adjutant Post 3822
Commander Elect District One

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

You did not tell me is it American Legion or VFW or something else.You did not tell me what meeting.

Kevin

VFW
vfw3822.org/

Hello artsan,

You can also post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Panama so as to make the event more accessible to members of the Panama forum.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)