Planning to move to demark from india through denmark green card

hi all,
     i am from India ,want to move to Denmark permanently on green card scheme ,so please guide me with the jobs there and cost of living and whether can a survive there without knowing the danish language as i am perfect with English language.How much is the minimum salary i can earn there per month.waiting for the reply

Hi psuresh,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What type of job are you looking for and in which region? Please note that you can also create your CV in our jobs in Denmark section.

I invite you also to have a look at the thread > Cost of living in Denmark .

Wish you good luck in your project.
Christine

You cant earn anything and you are not going to get any job over ther too.. so dont try for denmark.. try for some other place..

hi ,

I am from India  Iam looking job in social work  i have experience in 7.5 yrs in medical research foundation in ophthalmology in tele medicine iam working as community development project as planning coordinator for medical camps like welfare activities .

EDUCATION :M.S.W specialized in community development.

and wating for green card i applied in sep 2014 still wating to get approval

I want to apply for denmark pr.
Can you help me

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sabakram

You have posted on an old (2015) inactive thread.

Please do not post any contact details on the open forum, it is unsafe to do so.
Not easy to get pr.
For pr you would need a confirmed job offer for which you would need formal and educational qualifications. 
There is a long process involved so I suggest you contact the nearest Danish Embassy for information.

Green card is no option anylonger.

Do read https://nyidanmark.dk/en-GB

If you don't meet the requirements listed here, Denmark is a closed country for you.

/Nellie