Can anybody tell me what this means?

Hi all,

I applied for a family reunification visa. A month ago immigration made a decision to request additional documentation via consular post, which i sent through. Today i have received further decision but i am unsure if this is a positive indication or not?

Can somebody please help me by telling me what this may mean?

Décision:    Octroi du visa sur production de pièces complémentaires.
Date de la décision:    Jun 18 2015
extra info1:    Le poste diplomatique/consulaire compétent communiquera quelles pièces doivent être produites.
extra info2:    La décision est en principe envoyée le jour où elle est prise. Un délai de quelques jours peut cependant s'écouler avant sa réception effective par le poste diplomatique ou consulaire.

Hello ChloeWard

Its french, you can try google translate here :

https://translate.google.com/

Regards
Kenjee

Decision: Granting visa upon production of additional evidence.
Decision Date: Jun 18 2015
Extra info1: Diplomatic / Consular Office will communicate what parts to be produced.
Extra info2: The decision is normally sent on the day it is taken. A delay of a few days, however, can pass before it is actually received by the diplomatic or consular post.

Hello,

This will mean in reality that the consulate will send you a letter telling you that they are lacking one or the other paper. And they will take a decision when the file is complete ...

Hi ,
I have the same status for my wife's Visa.  What documents are required in such case? and how to approach them ?

Hello, when did this status start to appear in DOFI website when you search for your application ?

The process is DOFI will send the decision to consulate. Consulate will communicate the decision officially (this is normally by electronic means)

The consulate where you lodged your application, will contact you via VFS with this information and demand for extra documentation as per feedback from DOFI.

HOpe this helps

Since we also have the same status, we called DOFI and they didnt mentiona botu any missing documents. What do you think this can mean? The only thing I can think of is the passport of my husband since he withdrew it.

Indeed. DOFI does not communicate with the applicant directly. DOFI communicates to the consular post from where the application was forwarded to them. consulate (via VFS (or the office where he made the application)) will be relaying this communication to the applicant (him). He can follow their instructions (basically must physically go there with the original passport and documents if any additional is asked by VFS).

That‘s what i receive before, it means that your visa is approve you just need to submit something (mine I submitted a flight ticket)

So dofi will already send the decision to consulate before they take the additional evidence from me?

I'm from Canada trying to open the bank account,
For last 2 weeks , but too much rules and regulations,
Asking for local address, have to go to city hall,
Go to police station,
Anyone have a some problem??

mehmetdurmushh wrote:

So dofi will already send the decision to consulate before they take the additional evidence from me?

They will ask you via the consulate additional documents and most of the time, the decision is yes. DOFI tells consulate something like this -> From our side, it is clear. You can grant the visa if this person submits these additional documents.

I have got the same message in DOFI website 2 days back and yet to receive the information about what is missing. did anyone had to face the same recently?

i am not sure when they will tell me what is missing.

the information available on dofi as below

Octroi du visa sur production de pièces complémentaires.
Le poste diplomatique/consulaire compétent communiquera quelles pièces doivent être produites.
Hi, I think you have to wait for the  email from the vfs what kind of documents you should provide (additional documents)

@nandhaselvakumar you can try contacting them if you want but you have to wait for their email. They will communicate for additional documents or information.. Good luck

How many days will it take to receive email from consular ??

How many days will it take to get again decision back  about visa, once the additional documents were provided.

@akhter2010

I sent additional documents on 27 of October, but my visa application is the same as awaiting receipt of supporting Documents the visa application...

@siyam etemadi

Did you already received  any updates or still waiting, i have submitted on 6 November, still not updates.

@akhter2010

They asked additional documents 2 times and we sent documents which they asked, but still the state is the same as awaiting receipt of Documents supporting...

But today I asked from infodesk and they said we received the documents and we added them to your file. And your request is in treatment and the status won't change until we make a decision.

What about you?

@siyam etemadi

i didn't received any update so far, still waiting for update, status is same.

When you sent the documents that they asked as additional by letter?

@siyam etemadi

I sent on 6 November 2022.

@akhter2010

As they said me, your visa application is also in treatment.

So don't worry

@nandhaselvakumar hi, i have the same mesaage. since u experienced already can u tell me

@khushilaskar989 send a mail to Brussels and ask what documents they are requesting for

@Ade mary  I called vfs they are not able to track my application with the ref number they have only generated. I tried contacting the embassy but the number was continuously busy.

i dropped an email in morning to vfs helpline.

they say they will only reply after 72 hours.

so i am waiting. lets see.

Thank you for your reply.

@Ade mary I called vfs they are not able to track my application with the ref number they have only generated. I tried contacting the embassy but the number was continuously busy.
i dropped an email in morning to vfs helpline.
they say they will only reply after 72 hours.

so i am waiting. lets see.

Thank you for your reply.
-@khushilaskar989

Should you have any other questions regarding the process of your application, you can contact the Immigration Office by email ([email protected]) or by telephone (+ 32 2 488 80 00). 

This is immigration contact you should call not vfs. Vfs are just consulate not immigration office

We (my daughter and I) applied for visa D with a Belgium citizen since September 12 2022, but our file has not been registered. I am so confused cause my daughter been out of school since April 2022, because we had to relocate to the Ivory Coast. It been four(4) months plus and our file has not been processed. It is still closed, can anyone tell me what to do next? My husband has been calling and sending emails to the immigration , but to no avail.

@Yassah E S Kollie is ur husband Belgian? If he isnt it takes longer

@Kendy yes he is. My problem here is, my file hasn't even been opened and it's been more than four (4) months since we applied.

@Ade mary  I received a letter today stated I take pleasure in informing you that our Ministry in Belgium has authorized the issue of your ‘D' visa on condition that you produce the below mentioned documents. You are requested to submit them at the Belgian VFS Application Centre (Helpline No.: 022 6786 6036 Website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/belgium/india/) within 3 months from the date of application, after which your application will be cancelled.“Ministry of Interior in Belgium has decided the visa may be issued after reception of following additional documents:- Compliant health insurance certificate from medical aid in Belgium or compliant private health insurance that covers at least 30,000 euros and is valid for 90 days after arrival in Belgium (for Ms. Khurshid & child)-We also remind you that the marriage MUST be concluded AND the request for residence following the marriage MUST be submitted within the validity of the declaration of arrival in Belgium.” (for Ms. Khurshid  only)Thanks everyone.

@Ade mary I received a letter today stated
I take pleasure in informing you that our Ministry in Belgium has authorized the
issue of your ‘D' visa on condition that you produce the below mentioned
documents. You are requested to submit them at the Belgian VFS Application Centre
(Helpline No.: 022 6786 6036 Website: [link under review])
within 3 months from the date of application, after which your application will be
cancelled.
“Ministry of Interior in Belgium has decided the visa may be issued after reception of
following additional documents:
- Compliant health insurance certificate from medical aid in Belgium or compliant
private health insurance that covers at least 30,000 euros and is valid for 90 days
after arrival in Belgium (for Ms. Khurshid & child)
-We also remind you that the marriage MUST be concluded AND the request for
residence following the marriage MUST be submitted within the validity of the
declaration of arrival in Belgium.” (for Ms. Khurshid only)

Thanks everyone.
-@khushilaskar989

You are to submit health insurance certificate for yourself and your baby. This can be obtained by your spouse in Belgium. Tell him to call his healthcare insurance and ask for dependent health insurance for you which will include your name and your baby's name

secondly you need to register your marriage once you get to Belgium. Send them the requested documents and your visa will be approved.. congratulations

@Ade mary  All done. Thank You

@khushilaskar989

you're welcome

@khushilaskar989 how are you? Have you gotten any update on your visa ? Cause I'm in the same situation as you, therefore I want to know how long it takes, when you present requested documents.

We (my daughter and I) applied for visa D with a Belgium citizen since September 12 2022, but our file has not been registered. I am so confused cause my daughter been out of school since April 2022, because we had to relocate to the Ivory Coast. It been four(4) months plus and our file has not been processed. It is still closed, can anyone tell me what to do next? My husband has been calling and sending emails to the immigration , but to no avail.
-@Yassah E S Kollie

Our status changed yesterday

Here is our timeline

Date of Application: September 12/ 13, 2022

Date of registration: January 19, 2023

Ask for additional doc. : February 2, 2023

Approved:  February 6, 2023 .

*We are awaiting the Embassy to call us.

Wish you all the best of luck 👍.

-@Yassah E S Kollie
Our status changed yesterday
Here is our timeline
Date of Application: September 12/ 13, 2022
Date of registration: January 19, 2023
Ask for additional doc. : February 2, 2023
Approved: February 6, 2023 .
*We are awaiting the Embassy to call us.
Wish you all the best of luck 👍.
-@Yassah E S Kollie

Congratulations 🥳 🎉

@aneesh  pls I need help on dis

Decision/Status File: Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application, which will be sent by the Belgian diplomatic/consular post by diplomatic suitcase.

@Stella Chukwuma they are waiting for the documents from the embassy , when did you apply ?