Making friends in Dublin!!

Hey everyone
I'm 25 and will be arriving in Dublin on the 5th of August! I'm a kiwi girl and won't no anyone! Be keen to meet some new people who enjoy doing fun stuff on weekend etc! :)

Hi
There are some young people from your gaff working in Cork,
Could connect u up if u wanted to
Rgds
J

Yeah there is a lot goin on in Dublin in the meetup groups, so see you there

Hi Sammie,

Read my post about just arriving - I am pretty much in the same boat as you!
If you would like to catch up once you arrive, let me know! As I just arrived four days ago and am very much in the same boat!

Amelia :)

Hi sammie, I'm very happy to share next weekend with you if you want. I'm new in Dublin too. I'm working as au pair in from 1th of August till 31th. Send me a message if you Want.  See you...

Hey Sammie,

I'm in my early twenties and just moved to Dublin in June. Working full time in town, but gettin a bit bored of just hanging out with m boyfriends friends after work and on the weekends. Dying to make some good friends to hang out and have a laugh with!

Shoot me a message if ya like and we can chat more. Hope you're settling in well :)

Hope you are doing well are you on Facebook

I am in ghana now but will move to Dublin next year this is my address ** thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi I am moving to Dublin next month and I will like to meet new people..