Buying a small business like a food market or a restaurant

I am from Lahore, Pakistan.
I want to buy a food market or a restaurant in Istanbul and then want to settle there in turkey with me and my wife.
I have found some food markets that are suitable to me.
How much time does it take for setting up a company?
and how much time will it take for the visa's?

Please advise what what shall i do as i need to invest around 350000TL.

Hello.

If it will be easier and more woth your while, you can take over the restaurant with the company, it will take only 1 day to complete the transfer.

or you can set-up a new company,

a) a business (şahıs firma) to your name title, costs 300 TL and take 2 business days, less gains tax paid to government from monthly sales made. (like small restaurants, local shops, small businesses, commonly use)

b) a company (limited şirket) to a brand name or trade, costs 1500 TL and takes 4 business days, percentages paid to government from gross sales.

For these types of work you do not need a lawyer and pay tones of money.

All you need to do is find a reputable accountant and give him / her a power of attorney to do the application works (notary + tax office) for you. An accountant will charge you a fixed setup fee for a few hundred TL and also do your monthly beyannames (tax declarations) so you do not end up paying fines (if not done on regular monthly basis).

Hope this helps.

I am interested

Thanks alot for wonderful information. I need couple of mins from you.

Is there any web source from where i can see business for sale in Istanbul

Hi aadilwajid,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Business for sale in Turkey section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Many thanks for guiding me

hello friend selam i am mahmud from turkey !if you can tell me where do you want to have it and what kind of restourant because in turkey there are a lot and deal whit turkish peaple a bit difficult  restourant is a good idea but has lots of risks too.i have an idea internation caffe chain as starbucks and looking for a partner! if you are interested you can write me thanks!

hello Mahmood,
please advise me the cost for opening a franchise like Starbucks in Istanbul and some other options

I am looking for a partner to to set up a coffee shop in Istanbul

Hello everyone,

@ Alhashemi1984, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website for your search : Turkey classifieds > Business partners.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Turkey classifieds > Business.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I am interested to move to turkey and start a small business

Assalam alaikum,

Unfotunately you can not open Starbucks in Turkey. Because of starbucks rules. Starbucks doesn't give royalty anyone. They open shop themselves in Turkey.

But here there are a few restraunt and cafe which popular brand.

If you are still interested we could discuss.

Best regards from Istanbul
Ahmet Burak

Dear sir
Have a nice day

I want to invest in restaurants and I want to inquire about the cost of opening a restaurant in addition to the cost of licenses necessary to open the restaurant , I don't want this restaurant in a high-class area but in a good and crowded area .
can I bring my family to stay In Turkey and working in the restaurant ? and if I could not bring them what are the ways in which my family can be brought to live with me in Turkey

best regards

Hi,

It takes 1 day to set up a company, but you should apply for residence permit to set up a company first.  Residence permit takes about a month depending on the density of applications.

After setting up a company, an accountant company can do all the work of taxation, follow-up and all matters related to your business with a fix monthly fee.

If you are willing a consultant company, you can contact me for further details.

best regards,

Hello
Dear we are looking investment opportunities in real in Istanbul you may join me

Iam interesting in establishing a food business in istambol, ajmir please guide..

Salam,
I hope all is well on your side. While I was looking for some information about setting up a small business in Turkey, I came across your mail message.

I shall be grateful to you if you kindly guide me regarding the minimum amount required to set up a small grocery shop in Istanbul?

Or kindly suggest me what business to do in a limited budget of 5000 USD?

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Best of regards,
Ali Jawad
Lahore,
Pakistan

Hi
I want to start a small business in turkey , please any one can guide me about any small business my investemt  it is around 100,000TL
Asad Mehmood

Aslam o Alekum..!

I am Ali Amin from Lahore Pakistan.

Is there anybody who can guide me for starting/opening a small cafe Shop in Istanbul. What will it Cost aproximatly and what will be procedure for opening a small cafe shop. Waiting for ealier reply Thanks.

Hi I am interested for partnership in Istanbul for cofeshop or other business pls reply are you in Istanbul

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I hope you are fine. I shall be grateful if you kindly let me know that what type of small business should one do in Istanbul?

How about renting out a building and then further subletting it to university students?

I an new in Istanbul and exploring opportunities to do business in the minimum amount of capital.

Your guidance will work wonder for me.

Regards,

Ali Jawad

Hello sir did you get any answers regarding to 5000$ business?

Did you get any answers regarding to 5000$ business?

Just to make sure that the query of the original poster is addressed. I would really NOT recommend at all that you take over the existing business along with the company. They may have problems with taxes or legal issues, so it would be much better if you setup a NEW company. Someone mentioned that you need to make a residence card first, but that is incorrect. You can actually setup a new company with your passport. You need to have an accountant and an address, and since you are purchasing the business/restaurant both should not be a problem, but make sure that the accountant speaks your language, as it is very important that you are able to communicate with him. Good luck to you.

Salam brother. I hope you are doing well. Were you able to start a restaurant in Turkey? If not, we can collaborate if you have experience in the food sector.

Dear Wajid,

By looking at the outside, you simply consider Istanbul as the biggest city and eventually the highest demanding place, however, you should think about investing millions to create a unique business in Istanbul. Otherwise, it does not make sense to invest 350k, which could it be just a small random kebap house or else like a thousand of them.

But on the other hand, I suggest you check city Bursa, where is more conservative and homogeneous and the 4th largest city in Turkey.

For the type of restaurant, here in Bursa, there are random Turkish places are available as well. But for example, there is no place serving Pakistani or Indian foods, such as Biryani, rice with curry, or other types of eastern cuisines. Me as a person, I would go to such a place if there would be in my city, just like the Pakistani restaurants available in UK.

In this view, I suggest you bring your cultures' foods and do not think about opening kebap, lahmacun or doner place to in Turkey, because 100 of them available and their history stretching back to 1900s in Turkey, which means they are quite famous.

Please feel free to ask any questions in private message.

Good luck!

Hi there
Are taxes import and export very expensive?

How can I find out information on this. Please ? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Many thanks

https://www.trade.gov/knowledge-product … ge%205%25.

tRY THIS LINK MAMPS5

hOW MUCH OF AN INVESTMENT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

WHAT IS THE AMOUNT OF THE INVESTMENT NEEDED?

Thank you dncole much appreciated, I'm new to this not very technical ...but thank you. I'm hoping I can start with about £15k? ..

@saif khann

I am also interested in opening a restaurant where are you from are you in Turkey?

@saif khann
I am also interested in opening a restaurant where are you from are you in Turkey?
-@Junaid Khan4

Burkina Faso

@aadilwajid Hello,

Its a nice idea to open a small business over here in turkey.

Do you have  a whatsapp we can chat ?