Express visa

Hello friends,
My husband came in Oman as a family tourist visa when he found a company, they told him to exit and get a working visa, unfortunately, matters turn to worst because he arrived in Dubai without holding uae visa.  Now, he's back to oman with express visa from his new company.  My question is, Does he need to exit again after 3 weeks the visa is expired? or they will just arrange the change of visa within oman?  thank you very much for your reading and concern.

If it is a genuine company they can convert express visa in to resident visa.

what do you mean genuine company? Yeah I think they're genuine company... thank u

mary7875 wrote:

Hello friends,
My husband came in Oman as a family tourist visa when he found a company, they told him to exit and get a working visa, unfortunately, matters turn to worst because he arrived in Dubai without holding uae visa.  Now, he's back to oman with express visa from his new company.  My question is, Does he need to exit again after 3 weeks the visa is expired? or they will just arrange the change of visa within oman?  thank you very much for your reading and concern.

Your question is quite ambiguous. How did your husband arrive UAE without holding a UAE visit visa ? And how he returned back on the visit visa of Oman.
Who has regenerated his Oman visit visa ? We can't understand these questions.

Answer to your last question depends upon the employers will. Both of the cases may be possible, i.e He may or may not exit the country.

he was given instructions by his company to exit in dubai. "we" thought he can buy visa upon arrival, unfortunately, he hasn't. so instead of deporting him back to our country his employer said he will get an express visa so he can come back immediately. He has got express visa now. 

thanks to your concern and answer