Liberia traffic

Why Liberia traffic is getting worst day by day and the transportation getting hard.

well, Liberia like any other country in the world, that has to graduate from illiteracy to civilization like wise the people.
but bare in mind,these things doesn't happen over night.

if we want Liberia to be develop and equip with international living standard, we as Liberians should wake up and listen to our own problems instead of us criticizing and scandalizing  Liberia and leavening it at the mercy of  foreigners.

now, to the topic: traffic: to improve the traffic situation in Liberia, we need to train our government officials to lean how to obey the traffic laws in Liberia to start with. then we need to train our police officers about the rules and regulation of traffic. we need to implement these rules and regulations to the fullness with harder consequences. if a police officer or law maker violate these regulation, they should be severely punish.
the central government should provide the equipment to the Liberia National police for them to do their job.

the streets of Monrovia should be rebuild and not like what is now in Liberia.they should be furnish with good sidewalks,streetlights,stoplights for both pedestrians and moving vehicles.this will make the people to know where they are suppose to walk and when they are suppose to walk.
them we the Liberians from the diaspora should help bring in better ideals,respect and abide  by the same  traffic rules and regulation that we are use to when we are in the foreigner countries.but all of these things will not be accomplish in one or two years time. this is a gradual program and it should be taught in schools universities,colleges, in the traffic and work places newspaper,radio and television station to create awareness for the traffic situation in Liberia. taxi drivers should be given first priority to this  project.

if we put all of this in practice, I believe that the traffic situation will be solve in Liberia.

this my ideal of solving the traffic problems in Liberia out of my observation in Liberia when I was coordinating the Ebola virus situation in Virginia out side Monrovia.

thanks dennis

Lack of proper infrastructure, no planning, incompetent government.