Getting money out of paypal to Sri Lanka

Hi
I run a small tourist business in Sri Lanka, European customers pay into my paypal account but I am not sure the best way of getting the money from paypal into my sri lanka company bank account without going through my uk personal bank account.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Hi,

What is the volume you are talking about? If it is not huge then I may be able to help you out. If you think it is sensitive info to be mentioned openly here drop me a mail to [email protected].

Regards
Ilango

Hi,

As far as I know is it not yet possible to withdraw money from paypal to a Sri Lankan bank account :-(

PayPal does operate in Sri Lanka, at least to pay for items using Sri Lankan bank issued credit cards.   
Suggest you contact PayPal directly and enquire.

PayPal doesn't allow direct PayPal to bank transfers in Sri Lanka.
I am using two methods.

1. I use payoneer debit card which allows to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer and withdraw from any ATM accepting Master Cards
2. I use 2Checkout as my payment processor, no monthly fees and they allows me to process credit cards and paypal using single interface. Clients can pay using PayPal but the funds coming to 2CO account instead of the PayPal. I have the freedom to direct withdrawals in to my banking account or to my payoneer debit.

These are the two most secure options as of now.

Thanks for the great information. How about the fee for that transaction when using 2checkout in Sri Lanka to withdraw money from PayPal,

Hello,
Why don't you transfer your money through a bank? Seylan Bank remittances provide a quick, secure and convenient service. I've been using their services for some time and to-date, I've never come across an incident where there has been an error or an inconvenience.