Organize an Expat blog meet-up in Denmark!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Hi my name is kerry and I live in ordense and would love to meet new people. I'm friendly outgoing and easy to get on with.
Many thanks
Kerry to

Hi Kerri,

Im Stephen Im Irish are you ever in copenhagen???

hi,

am sharifah living in uganda,and i would like to meet new and kinds of people,around the world

thnx,

Hey kerry,  am in  Dubai (u.a.e),  if you happen to passby, just let me know

Pls organize an Expat.com meetup! The holidays are around the corner and it should be suitable for people to make it.
Thanks!!

[moderated: off topic]

As salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah !
I wish I could ! I would have honestly ...
But You pray to Allah Subhanahu wa Taala... And keep working hard at ur goal ... You will be rewarded In Shaa Allah !
May Allah help ease ur life & giv you wat you want, ameen

Hi guys i recently came to Copenhagen and getting a CPR is huge task for me , please guys if any one knows the CPR registration please help me Thankyou

I wish to migrate to denmark  and i would like to add more friends over there...thanks in advance....

Hi Raja,

I am Srinivasa, even I am looking for a cpr registration please share any info in that regard.

Hi, I'm Ita and I'm Irish but I'm currently in Denmark living near Copenhagen

hi.i will go to Fredericia on 6.6. for 2 months.i would love to meet some people from there or nearby.IM talky person and i like to have fun :D

Hi,
I am from Jeddah Saudi Arabia and have plan to move Denmark.
Please advice with the reference of your experience in Denmark.
How difficult to find the jobs and other things?
Who much difficult to learn Danish language? Means how long and how difficult? What is monthly expense generally?   Life is easy or too tough?
Thanks in advance.
Qamar

Qamar brother
I'm also thinking about all these things

yes very good idea