Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

That's a good idea Julien!!am in Mwanza.

That would be an awesome thing to do.. I'm living in Arusha.. :)
if i'm not wrong a lot of expats here are from Arusha..

Cheers,
N.

Hi Julien,

It's a wonderful idea. Please do let me know whenever you organize such events. Thanks &  cheers

Hi Julien,

Awesome..wait for the the day!

Regards,
Sanchayan

Hi Julien
Kindly inform me dates in advance as am in Tanga now

Hi Candysie,

In fact, The Expat.com team is here to inform the other members about the gathering, it is difficult for us to set a date for you guys. ;)

As such, i suggest that you discuss about the date and time as well as the location of the meet-up with the other members, You can do it here as this thread is for you all.  :idontagree:

When this things are accomplished, we will make this event more visible to the other members and encourage them to join you.  :par:

So, who want to start and propose something?  (any place or date to suggest to start with)?:D

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hello,

I have created the forum post for the get together for Arusha.. people are hardly posing their feedback.. Need help from the expat-blog.com team!

Cheers,
N.

Hey Julien,
that will be great, Please organise one.
regards,

Greetings Julien,

This is a good idea of yours for all Expat.com members to meet up, a Saturday evening is preferable considering the next day is a holiday. This is my thoughts and I don't know how the rest would want it ? Nevertheless I am open and ready if it is arranged / organized in Dar es Salaam.

Take Care.

Warm Rgds

Great idea!

Anyone in Mbeya?

Cheers

(moderated: off topic)

Meet and Greet sounds cool.
Anyone in Dar?

I'd be up for that!

Hello.. for anyone interested in a small get together (Dar version). Please post your comments and suggestions in "Meet & Greet Dar" forum. Would be lovely to meet new people.

I think its a good idea....I support the idea!

I'm in dar please let me know when....I would love to be there

Great idea..pls keep the meet in June or after June in Dar. :-)

and i suggest mbalamwezi beach is the best place for the meet up!let it be serious this time on june guys!

Would be great. I am new to Zanzibar.  I am away the month of June.  Maybe mid-July if possible?

i can meet you guys on end of july, let me know

Great idea! I am in Dar. Keep us posted!

HI this is awesome idea!
what is the venue , date ?