Hi....From Kolkata India to Accra!

I am Jayanta Ghoshal from the city of joy ,Kolkata in India. I have come to Accra on 9th June 2015.
Thanks for welcoming me and accepting my registration in the expats group.

Thanks once again.
Regards
Jayanta

Hello Jayanta and welcome on board :)

Could you please tell us more about yourself. What brings you to Accra?

Best Regards
Kenjee

u are wellcome i am a fish farmer here in ghana
would be happy to see u so as establish a firm relationship. tanks

Dear All,

I am coming Ghana for one year in the next month. I want to know the food expense at Ghana for single person per month. If i will cook food myself then how much money is required per month in US dollars. If i will eat outside then how much money is required in US dollars.  I am pure vegetarian till today. Please guide me const of vegetarian food per month per person and non vegetarian food per month per person at Accra Ghana. Please also guide me the cost of mad for my house for cooking my food and cleaning the house.

Thanks

Hi friend, am David Smith Ghanaian which am business man of import & exports of agriculture products . Am in Singapore now okay .and am coming back this week to Ghana so we can meet and talk about something Okay.

Thanks.

OK

Give me call on ********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

It is not prudent to put your number on the forum.
As to how much it will cost for food it very much depends on what you eat. If most of it is local then that is cheaper than imported. Also if you eat at local food places then that is much cheaper than restaurants. I would think a single person could live comfortably on $500 a month.
If your maid is live in and you provide her food etc then 400-500 Ghana cedis is probably sufficient,  however if she lives out and has to pay for transport then add another 100 cedis

Hi hkann, were are u now my friend.Am in Singapore now.but Am trying to come o.k. on this month thank.

David Oppong Smith