On line checking

Hi everyone ,hope you are all ok ,I have a question I appreciate if someone give a good answer ,since five month ago I checked my application on line and the result was they have made a decision on my application even the Swedish embassy  asked for a copy of my passport again but still I haven't received my permit ,I was wondering why taking migration board so long to send my decision to Swedish embassy,please if someone explain this for me ?

It normally takes a month as now summer is begin here so many will go on vacations. But you need not to worry they will issue your card in a 4 to 6 weeks.
Regards
Sana

Baz74 wrote:

Hi everyone ,hope you are all ok ,I have a question I appreciate if someone give a good answer ,since five month ago I checked my application on line and the result was they have made a decision on my application even the Swedish embassy  asked for a copy of my passport again but still I haven't received my permit ,I was wondering why taking migration board so long to send my decision to Swedish embassy,please if someone explain this for me ?

Hello,

So when it says "A decision has been made" when you check online it means your Residence Permit was granted or can it still be denied ?

I have "Decision pending" status for nearly 3 months  :(

All you need is extra patience since the decision is positive jst wait for a while. Cheers.

I don't know really ,it being like that online since seven month ago but still didn't got my decision,it's really weird and worring me to much

Hello,

Sorry but you are not clear !

You said 5 months, and now you say 7 months  :/

You also said they made a decision and now you say no decision  :/

You have to be clear if you want people to help you  ;)

No sorry I am quite clear ,since last seven month when I check online they say they made a decision on my case but still they didn't send the decision nither to my wife address in swedn nither to swedish embassy and they asked for a copy of my passport couple time but still no news Even several time my wife has rang the migration board to find out what's going on but all they said to here you have to wait,really I don't know what's going on