Confused about schools in Woluwe

Hi...just shifted to brussels from Dubai....we are originally from India. my children are aged 7 and 4.5 and do not speak french at all. they are fluent at English.

I have been able to seek admission in Joli bois, Athenee royal crommelynk for both my kids. Scare couer de stockel has availability for only my son. Can someone pl advise me or give me feedback reg these schools.

I have tried other schools like mater dei, parc mallow but they all seem full.

Thanks

Deepti

dadvani wrote:

Hi...just shifted to brussels from Dubai....we are originally from India. my children are aged 7 and 4.5 and do not speak french at all. they are fluent at English.

I have been able to seek admission in Joli bois, Athenee royal crommelynk for both my kids. Scare couer de stockel has availability for only my son. Can someone pl advise me or give me feedback reg these schools.

I have tried other schools like mater dei, parc mallow but they all seem full.

Thanks

Deepti

While waiting answers, other places where you can get information or ask questions about schooling (feedback or experiences about a specific school, etc) in Brussels.
FB Groups of Brussels Parents:
facebook.com/groups/ParentsandBCTSchoolSupportNetworkinBelgium/
facebook.com/groups/BrusselsAreaSchoolParents/

Regards
Aneesh

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : Promoting outside sources is forbidden on the forum.

Hello!

welcome to Brussels! The Schools here in Brussels are a bit confusing, we have all been there and done it!

If I may give you advice, I would say check on Facebook under Brussels Area School parents. Or join the BCT-Birth Child Trust. They will be able to give you a lot of advice and feedback on the schools in Brussels and area.

I have only heard good things about Joli Bois, but have no kids of myself at that school.

Good luck!!

I tried to point to the same groups, but my comment was moderated, as apparently quoting outside sources is forbidden. :)