Looking for house share or A nice temp studio/appartment

Hi,

please stop here if your offer is over 500 USD a month,these people paying 2000 should be eating with Darth Vader on the death star........If this is an option please continue anyway!

Im moving to Jakarta to firstly start a product line there and will jump into H.R after the New Year stars.
A work hard play hard type of person and very young at heart, Im very easy to get along with.
Sometimes I have facial hair sometimes I dont!  :dumbom:

All that been said and done please dont treat me as your money cow and I will be a good person to have on your team.
Do not require the flash stuff but if its there its a bonus, e.g laundry service, security.......etc
Basics:
Washing machine
Bed
Room
Sink
Cooking things
Cooking thing
Smoking Area
Good people!

Donovan Graham
Lets Talk about this  :/

preiumblue AT G mail dot com

Welcome to the forum Donovan and thanks the intro.

Jakarta is huge so you should tell in which part of Jakarta you intend to stay so it is easier for others to give some ideas where to find a place according to your budget.

You have to consider location of your office and bear in mind that traffic here is terrible thus your accommodation may not to far away from your work place.

yess that's true.. the traffic here is crazy. It would be better if you stay near your office. Please tell us in which location of Jakarta you will start working..

I am renting my place for less than 500$ a month and its in Kuningan area, Center of the city. Everything here is still new. I am moving out mid december so if you're interested I could give you the contact no to the landlord.

By the way its available per 3 months contract.
Welcome to Jakarta in advance.

Darth Vader has terrible table manners.  He took that blaster right out of Han Solo's hand.

Haii... Could you give me the landlord contact number.  I am i terested with the place.  Thx in advance.

Hi....this might be late one year but if you can senf me contact details for this apt in kuningan will be great....hant

We could have room but next March. if you need to go holidays warm welcome to Sulawesi, togean island super nice and cheap!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

@Other then the other

Please advertise in the housing section top of this page.

The housing is full of residences. Seems not easy to rent out though if price is expensive.

As the OP mentioned some time ago. Prices for apartments or house share needs to be reasonable.

I couldnt find a single website that is reasonable priced for apartments.  Most of them are agents posting.
I was on sewa-apartmen.net
Furthermore, the websites classifieds in Indonesia  seems full of adverts which are unsightly user interface. Anyone know a proper craiglist kind of website here?

Can I get some information about this room plz ?
Thanks you

@ Cancer14 > This topic is quite old and i am not sure that the offer is still available.

If you are looking for a room, do not hesitate to drop an ad in the Housing in Jakarta section. There are several categories, please choose one which suits you the most and post your ad, it is free. :)

I am now closing this thread as it is an outdated one.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed