Need suggestions on how to find bi lingual business partner

i am planning on establishing a service related medical  business similar to what I established and  managed  in the USA, but in Mexico City. I have my permanent residency so I can work legally.  Our clients are mostly from the USA and Canada but the doctors are Mexican. 

I would like to find an active business partner who is bi lingual and culturally  astute ,  but I don't have many business connections here. . Any suggestions on how to go about my outreach?Any  relevant Groups I should join?  Is there a bi lingual Chamber of Commerce?  I am just starting my research.

Riograndegirl wrote:

i am planning on establishing a service related medical  business similar to what I established and  managed  in the USA, but in Mexico City. I have my permanent residency so I can work legally.  Our clients are mostly from the USA and Canada but the doctors are Mexican. 

I would like to find an active business partner who is bi lingual and culturally  astute ,  but I don't have many business connections here. . Any suggestions on how to go about my outreach?Any  relevant Groups I should join?  Is there a bi lingual Chamber of Commerce?  I am just starting my research.

Sorry, I don't know enough to help.

You mention having permanent residency.  The last I read, over a year ago, maybe two, permanent residency does not automatically come with permission to work.  Investing a certain amount in starting a business or just starting a business may not require additional permission.

Be sure to check.

Hello,

What exactly do you want in a business partner? Does he/she have to be knowledgeable in the medical arena? Does he need to have a formal education? Does he need to invest in the business? Or do you just need someone bilingual and culturally astute? Maybe providing more info can help.

Best,
Adriana

You might contact Jack George in Mexico City.  Autism "guru" author of books on the subject etc. Retire about mid 60s.  From Hayward California
Speaks spanish competently.  [email protected].   

Very reputable, solid citizen kind of person.  Sorry I don't have a phone for him.