Want to job in turkey

I am from Pakistan. I will come to turkey in next month. I have bachelor's degree in computer sciences and I have job experience in office management in Kuwait. Is it possible to get job with just visit visa. any body can help me to get this kind of opportunity . I am ready to come to turkey in next month. I will do any kind of job.
please any body help me to on this forum or personally email me at [email protected]. I will be thanksful to you.

Have you got your visa?

I'm looking job as housemaid in turkey anybody there to advice m how to get visa and everything thanks in advance

yes I got

Hello Usman.

As far as I know a visa is just to enter the country as a tourist and stay a limited 1-3 months amount of time. I would suggest you first get a residence permit with an apartment or house rental contract. Second then your employer would have to sponsor and apply for your work permit.

You need these two things accomplished to be able to start living and working. Turkey has changed much over the recent years, regulations and laws are much more strict since before, and there are heavy fines for those who do not comply or work illegal.

I am sure with your qualificiations --Istanbul should be on the top of your list to work, as there are plenty of jobs available in larger scale corporations and headquarters.

Good luck.

http://eds.yildiz.edu.tr/Areas/Conferences/FilesAndImages/137/Istanbul-Bogaz-Manzarasi-1.jpg

Can you help me to get one?