New members of the Togo forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Togo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Togo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Bonjour à toutes et à tous, merci de votre accueil sur ce forum. J'envisage de m'installer à Lomé au Togo. Pouvez-vous me donner vos impressions quant à la vie là-bas pour un expat français (sécurité notamment) ? Merci beaucoup !! Amitiés, Eric

Salut Eric
En matière de sécurité le Togo est un des meilleurs de la sous region.Quand on est en règle avec les papiers tout se passe bien.Il est cas même vrai qu'il faut éviter de fréquenter certains endroits comme la plage très tard la nuit.A part cela au Togo il n'ya aucun soucis de securité
jeremies

jeremies wrote:

Salut Eric
En matière de sécurité le Togo est un des meilleurs de la sous region.Quand on est en règle avec les papiers tout se passe bien.Il est cas même vrai qu'il faut éviter de fréquenter certains endroits comme la plage très tard la nuit.A part cela au Togo il n'ya aucun soucis de securité
jeremies

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that members can understand your post. Thanks.

Hello all

@emarchand & jeremies : The Francophone version of this thread is found here : Nouveaux membres du forum Togo, présentez-vous ici

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi all, I am flying to Lome, Togo on May 25th 2015.
I would highly appreciate if I get basic information about immigration, markets, places of interest that are not usually available on net.

Hello Jawad,
What kind of places are u looking to visit? There is the local grand market  here, there are also  big supermarkets and restaurants that u can go to.

Hi, I am first time in Africa, Living in Lome for a week. I am looking to setup a business here and also looking for a single room apartment.
How to get a driving / riding licence ?

Hi all this is Jawed from Pakistan. Few months ago I planned to setup a business and enjoy life in pollution free Lome, Togo.

I joined this site and luckily got some nice friends.

My first ever trip to Africa started on 27 May from Karachi to Lome with a one day tour of Dubai, land of high rise buildings.

I landed in Lome on the next day.

Hi all, I'm new to Lomé and will be here for one month. I would love to meet some people and explore the city. I'm staying a bit outside of town but am eager to get to know new people and places.

I'm from the USA, have been living in Ghana since February, and am working in Lomé for a month on an educational project.

Thanks!
Angelica

Expats miss English medium of education in Togo, esp. Lome.
Jawed

Hi All. This is really nice to visit this blog. I am from Bangladesh and planning to move to Togo for setting up a trading business. Is there anyone who can help me providing information as regards RESIDENCE PERMIT and PROCEDURE TO REGISTER A EXPORT IMPORT COMPANY?

I would highly appreciate comments/suggestion/advice from the fellow members.

Best regards...

Hi all...

Hope things are going great...this week I just landed in Lome, Togo.

Sorta bored here...nothing much to do...would love to meet up with fellow expats...

By the wayz my WHATSAPP is xxx

Cheers,

Javed

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that contact details should be exchanged via the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751449

Thanks!

Closed