Seeking recommendations on real estate agents

Bonjour Gary!!

I moved to Dakar a week back and am in the midst of house hunting too.. Not that I've had much luck in finding a house to my liking but I could share my agents number with you :-)

Meanwhile, does anyone here know of any real estate agent? I really really need to move in a decent 3BHK overlooking the ocean. IF YES, please do share contact details of agent.

Merci!!

Shireein

Shireein wrote:

Bonjour Gary!!

I moved to Dakar a week back and am in the midst of house hunting too.. Not that I've had much luck in finding a house to my liking but I could share my agents number with you :-)

Meanwhile, does anyone here know of any real estate agent? I really really need to move in a decent 3BHK overlooking the ocean. IF YES, please do share contact details of agent.

Merci!!

Shireein

Have you checked out the housing section of the forum at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hi Shireen,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Senegal forum in order to bring more light to your post.

I think that the Real estate in Senegal section might help you, please feel free to have a look as some agencies and agents have been recommended by members here.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post your advert in the Housing section pls