What about Cleanliness and hygiene in Addis?

I am in negotiation with one company for taking employment in Adis.

I am Indian and 3 persons in family. 2 bed room house with facilities will be on company.

We r vegetarian and nonalcoholic could any body help in knowing cost of living including everything power gas vehicle fuel movies restaurant .

What abt cleanliness and hygine.quality of potable water
Abhrakesh.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Emails/ External groups/ Websites on the forum. We have a private message system for private contact infos.
abhrakesh wrote:

I am in negotiation with one company for taking employment in Adis.

I am Indian and 3 persons in family. 2 bed room house with facilities will be on company.

We r vegetarian and nonalcoholic could any body help in knowing cost of living including everything power gas vehicle fuel movies restaurant .

What abt cleanliness and hygine.quality of potable water
Abhrakesh.
[email protected]

Welcome aboard.. :) 

For information please first check through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.

Hello abhrakesh and welcome to the Forum

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Addis Ababa forum to help you get more responses.

As suggested by our dear Expert Stumpy, you may also browse the forum Categories, found on the up right side of your screen to gather infos.

This section particularly will bring infos you may want to know : Everyday life in Addis Ababa

Regards
Kenjee