International schools in Accra

Hi

I am planning to move to Accra,Ghana during August 2015 with a 8 Years old child. I want to know about the best international schools in Accra. Can u please suggest me?

It all depends on your budget and where you are going to live. I suggest you look at accraexpat.com as you will find a comprehensive list there.

DPS is here, apart from this other international schools are also available, but depends on your budget and location.

We're also mooving to Accra in August. We've been told about how important it is, to live near the school, and this is true.
We've visited several international schools but we've choosen Multikidsakademy in East Legon because it's the only one for us where our both kids can go toghether.
MKA is a small int.school which is very good for our son, who does not speak very well english. Classes are with a reduced number of children, which give facilities to learn.

We've also visited American International School in EastLegon, which is very good and not as big as the most choosen int. school Lincoln, which has plenty of facilities.

Hi all,

Good to see a blog like this!

We are planning to relocate from india to ghana in Accra at tema.

I am considering to admit my children in dps ghana but I'd like to know about the quality of education and their methodology. I mean ,do they believe in rote learning, or a more child centered less mugging method to teach?
If anyone is having experience of this school please give some insight.

Thanx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, check it here: International Schools in Accra hope this will help to find the best school for your child.