Visa Application failed - Need help ASAP please!

Hi,

My name is Mir Hussain Ali Khan & I am in this country right from my birth. I have an issue with my new visa application.

Once it got cleared from LMRA and moved into the GDNPR, I got this message on my Application at the LMRA site:

"Application failed immigration checks, you may apply again for a different expat."

Well I am living in this country since 27 years right from my birth and I never experienced any issue in my previous visa applications.

Can Someone please help me on how should I proceed as I have to get my work visa done before the end of September as my extension will no longer be valid by LMRA.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello hearthrob_hussain.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon be helped by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have you tried asking your employer to see what they can do about it as it is usually them who should be dealing with your visa renewals.

brightonguy wrote:

Have you tried asking your employer to see what they can do about it as it is usually them who should be dealing with your visa renewals.

I tried speaking and all he says is he will check the error report in detail submitted in his LMRA account! :rolleyes:

Anyone there to kindly help or suggest me? :rolleyes:

All Visa issues are quite unpredictable in Bahrain specially nowadays.

You can do nothing about it. It all depends on your employer and how effective they are in sorting it out.

I just got to know that because of "My Name", my visa got rejected at Immigration.

Is there no way out by which one can get this stupid hurdle out of the way and I am sure many others are facing same problem because of names like these and others... :rolleyes:

Can anyone give any suggestion or solution as to what is to be done in this regards??

I've heard this before - visas getting rejected because of the applicant's name - and I find this quite unbelievable but there you go. I am quite surprised that they are not taking the fact that you've been living in Bahrain for the last 27 years - maybe if you apply again and explain your situation in person, this could help. Other than that, I really don't know what else you can do.

brightonguy wrote:

I've heard this before - visas getting rejected because of the applicant's name - and I find this quite unbelievable but there you go. I am quite surprised that they are not taking the fact that you've been living in Bahrain for the last 27 years - maybe if you apply again and explain your situation in person, this could help. Other than that, I really don't know what else you can do.

Got it done through contacts finally :);)
Thanks Brightonguy

Dear Hussain

My name is Salman Hussain. I have been working in Dubai. Recently I got an opportunity to work in Bahrain. My new company applied my employment visa, but after almost two week, the lmra web-site said "Expired Employment Visa" status.

I am not a shia, only my last name is hussain. Is there anyway you can help me with this? I've left my job in dubai now in a very difficult situation.

Regards

Salman Hussain
Dubai

Dear Salman,

Your situation is a bit different than his. His application was rejected whereas yours is clearly a mistake (expired) as you've never been to Bahrain before.

Speak to your employer - they will explain.

Hello.

I am facing the same issue. My company says they applied 3 times. All the time same issue. The RP says its because of my Name. My Name is Syed Mansoor Ali. I get visit visa's for Bahrain without any issues. Its just that the work visa is getting rejected. Who do I contact in order to sort this mess. I tried reaching the LMRA, they pin the issue to Immigration. Any help or advice would be really appreciated.

Regards

Mansoor