How to make friends in Serbia

As i maybe said before,i wouldn't mind making friends with foreigners,specially with Scots ,Irishmans,Russians,Belarus,Ukrainians or people from Far East,if here are such.

I'm born here,so...if you want to correspond with me..feel free to do so...

(moderated: off topic)

Thank my friend ...

PARYS you are boring person....knock it off already..we like Russians,more than we like anybody else here!

hello
how are u doing? hope u are fine. am michael and a ghanaian live in serbia and can we be friends. this is my e mail address
[email protected]
hope to hear from u.
michael.

I live in Novi Sad, anyone located here? :)

Hi I am Marko from Belgrade, looking for English people to improve my english.
I also speak italian since I lived in Italy for 20 years (I am 23 so basically I am kinda Italian even if I was born in Belgrade lol).

hi i am imran and want to make friends in Serbia and want to know about about people and cultures. my main wish to make friends.

Hi I am an American sorry not a brit :) But I do know a brit woman living in BG maybe you two can find someone way to hang out etc.
Let me know if you are interested.

Aloha
Duane

Hey guys
i'm from the USA next week i'm going serbia so if any one is free maybe we can hang out

I'm an American and i'm going to Serbia Belgrade next week
i'm 2 looking for friends maybe we can hang out when i get to Serbia

I hope that you know our language and customs,otherwise whats the point?

Am Otiba from Nigeria but based in Ghana, am good in english and speak bit of French as a regular visitor to France. I would like to visit Begrade and Subotica this month, please i need Serbian friends to hangout with and have some drinks and have fun.

Pls can you be of help to me? I and my sisters are visiting and we need someone to guide us and to hangout with for fun.

Where do you live in Serbia?

i wanna make friends with serbia people

hi where are you in serbia?my mail adress is [Moderated: pls send details in private]

I'm in Srpska Crnja,ancestral willage 75 km or so from Beograd.

Hi everyone,

Meeting people in Serbia is tough, I agree. And this is my home town. I came back here after 15 years of living abroad. And find myself feeling like a stranger. Not an easy crowd here. Hope to meet some international, open minded people here for a clever conversation. :))

I'm here if you need somebody to talk to. I've lived abroad and know it can be hard at times. Do not mean to boast lol my English is rather good. I've lived in an English speaking country. Met many English,Welsh,Scottish,Aussie,Kiwi people,and others of course. If I can help you in any way,please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

К'о да само странци знају шта је "паметан" разговор....

Hi dernhelmyu,

Can you please write in english on this anglophone forum, it will help the other members to understand and to participate. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat-Blog team

Hi. Is me Solomon ... Can anyone be my friend

South African here... moving from Jozi to Belgrade in a month's time...

Any Saffers up there? I heard raving things about life in Belgrade, read tons of really positive newspaper articles, but some real insights would be great... C'mon expats, help an African settle :)

Hello friends,

I'm living in Syria and I was very interesting in visiting Serbia and have friends there. So I made a reservation in a tour the last summer, but I couldn't get visa from the Serbian embassy. They told me I have to get invitation from a friend there. So I was very sad I have no friends in Serbia.
I have tow kids they are very affected and afraid  because of the war here in Syria.
I was very depressed bez I couldn't take them in vacation.
   I hope to have friends there in Serbia.

Hello,

I am a mother of one just moved to Belgrade from Canada. I am looking for maybe a moms group or a group of gals to chat with.

Hi, you are beautifull and and may I know you?

Hi, I may be the one you are looking for.

Hiya,
I have been in Belgrade of and on in past but this time have been here since end of April and it's time to start to meet new people.  Just up for meeting for a drink to share experiences. I am a British Doctor splitting my time between several different places and Belgrade is one of them. I look forward to meeting you! Living in central BG

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder, the discussion is about " tips to meet people and make friends in Serbia ". Let us not deviate from the topic.

Expat.com wrote:

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Serbia :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Serbia??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Thank you
Bhavna

would like to travel to serbia soon

hello from turkey ım thinking to move belgrade.would love to meet new peoples so drop me a message :))

Caio evry one ;) and welcome to serbia

Hi I am Ahmed from Belgrade, looking for serbian people to improve my serbian language , i have been here for 2 years and I can't speak serbian language well   :unsure .

meeting.talking.travelling together

you can write me

Hi akrem are you still in belgrade ??

So are you Serbian?

Can anyone from Serbia add me on facebook: *** i want to talk with a Serbian. (I am Romanian)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please share these details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct