New to Netherlands, looking for a job

Hello there

I am a 24 year old who was born and raised in South Africa for 20 years. I moved to Mauritius and lived there for 4 years and now I am looking for a job in the Netherlands,

Unfortunately I only speak English but I can write and speak it well.

I am currently living near Groningen and do not mind doing any job at this time so if anyone knows someone hiring please let me know.
I also do not mind moving in order to get work.

To give a rough background of my experience, I studied marketing and worked in sales for 2 years in Mauritius.

I have an EU passport so I do not need a work permit or anything to be hired.

If anyone knows of any jobs, please let me know

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

From one ex-South African to another: Welcome to the Netherlands!  We cannot help you with your job search as we too are looking for work but we do wish you the best of luck in finding a job.

There are a number of websites that deal specifically with multilingual placements eg Adams, Undutchables and Unique but to name a few.  Maybe try looking on those sites?

Regards
Tanya & Grant

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome on board :)

Regarding your job hunt I will invite you to please drop your resume in the Jobs in the Netherlands section as it might be helpful and you can drop yours as well Tanya & Grant :)

Wishing you the best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi sebastian,
There's a lot of  work agencies, try to visit them. Randstad,tempo team or tence. Perhaps, you get more chance if you move to amsterdam or rotterdam.

I hope this idee can help you, Goodluck.

Jessica.

SebastianSAHOL wrote:

Hello there

I am a 24 year old who was born and raised in South Africa for 20 years. I moved to Mauritius and lived there for 4 years and now I am looking for a job in the Netherlands,

Unfortunately I only speak English but I can write and speak it well.

I am currently living near Groningen and do not mind doing any job at this time so if anyone knows someone hiring please let me know.
I also do not mind moving in order to get work.

To give a rough background of my experience, I studied marketing and worked in sales for 2 years in Mauritius.

I have an EU passport so I do not need a work permit or anything to be hired.

If anyone knows of any jobs, please let me know

Sebastian

May I ask you how did you get the EU passport ?