Expat blog gatherings in the Cook Islands

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Cook Islands Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in the Cook Islands: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in the Cook Islands. ;)

Best,

Julien

I am about to move to Aitutaki on the Cook Islands to take over a small accommodation complex. Would love to connect with expats there. I should be there at the end of April 2013.

Hello ModernNomad and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi and thanks for welcoming me.

I am in Scotland right now but hope to be in the Cook islands by the end of the month. Would love to meet other expats from anywhere in the world who have made the Cook Islands their home.

Hope to see you soon!

ModernNomad

I am living in the Cook Islands now. Moved here from Australia 13 years ago. Would love to catch up with all those other expats that are here or thinking/planning on coming here. Count me in

Hi there!! Thats a familiar face! Hope you are doing well. Should be able to catch up at the end of the month. Can't wait as the weather in Europe is similar to Siberia - today its blowing a gale like November! However, Aitutaki here I come! Hope the cafe and new premises are doing well.

Hi There J.D. great to catch up on Expat.com . I am off to Aitutaki in the morning (Wed) and will be there till Friday.
Let me know if there is anything i can follow up for you. I will go and hug one of your coconut trees for you and let them know you are arriving soon. :cool:

Not sure how all this works yet, but would like to know about living on Cook Islands, need some help on cost of living, any kind of employment to cover expenses. I guess when you get down to it just about anything you write is new and imprtant :top: