ZAIN unlimited internet sim

Hi Guys, i just bougt a new sim from zain. I just finished my STC unli internet but it sucks, the signal is low and the speed is slow. So i decided to switch to zain as i have read so many good reviews about them that the speed is really fast and its a REAL unlimited data.

Im used to stc, that the sim can be used right away. But now my problem is my new ZAIN internet sim has no signal, i just bought it this morning. Is it normal?

No. It's ready to use as far as I know. So I suggest to revisit the store and request for the replacement of your sim. Don't waste any of your time figuring out what to do. It's like a plug and play device, just insert it and caramba! You are connected! Congratulations!

I called the customer service. They said its 24hrs activation. Have you bought zain internet sim before?

Yes! Just recently. No activation is needed. Same thing happen to one of my friends so we just return it and they replace it with a new one.

Yeah i went back there this morning. And they just changed the sim. Thanks for the info  :)

You are very welcome! Welcome to the world wide  web! You are now connected!  :top:

Is it really good? Is it really unlimited ? Do they have an offer for 6 months?

habibisweety wrote:

Is it really good? Is it really unlimited ? Do they have an offer for 6 months?

Yes! Very very nice! 600sr for six months.

I am using the 320 Riyal for 3 mths validity package.
been using it for the past 2 weeks.

So far so good..!

NO signal while travelling on Highways (out of town areas perhaps..)

Other than that.. I'm a Satisfied customer...