Is it possible to rent local rooms on Eden Island?

Hi all,
I have to come for work to Mahe, i'll be working from Eden Island. I have to fund the accomodation myself and I'm a student- i can't seem to find anything under 200 AUD per night near the island. Does anyone know if it is better to stay out of eden island and drive in everyday? is it far? if not does anyone know of a way to find cheap accomodation there I.E renting a room from a local?

Thanks

Hi Jacqui,

Can you give us the dates of your stay in Seychelles and the minimum price/day you like to ?

23rd - 30th June and ideally between 40-80 AUD /night

Hi jacquisl,

You may also drop an ad in the Rooms for rent in the Seychelles category of the website so as to get more responses.

Don't forget to mention 'Eden Island and surroundings".  ;)

All the best in your search,
Bhavna :)

Anyone from the Philippines working in Seychelles?

Hello. Yes it's possible. Am a Kenyan but worked in the Seychelles for 2 years. I used to stay at Cascade, which is not too far off Eden Island. EI is very expensive. You can find a one bedroom house at Rs 3000 - 5000 per month. If you have a car, it works good for you. Else, am not sure SPTC Buses nowadays they go inside Eden Island. If you're there for a longer period, I suggest you get own accommodation. It's cheaper.

please let me know how much is the rent per day at the cheapest rate and per day food charges we incur

Thanks/regards
Manik10

What is the cost of own accommodation?

What is the cost of a self contained room in the area of Victoria and Anse etoile, Please i need a cheap self containted room.

Yes, I'm also looking for a house with two bedrooms  and I have already provided a ads online, hope to get more useful information. If someone has information, please write to  me via ***. Thanks  a lot!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security