Dogs.

Hi I am living near Elena and stay here all year round. So anyone who would like there dog, or dogs looked after for the winter get in touch. Royal Army Vet corps trained, and absolute dog mad. My place is in the country side so the dogs will be walked properly.

Regards

Chris.

Hi Chris,
we live near Sredets, Burgas area, how far will you travel or do we bring our 2 German Shepherds to you?
Regards, Roff

That's a great post, and I wish you well in achieving future bookings.
(sadly I lost my dog last year in the UK he would have loved lazy sunny Bulgarian days and rolling fields and forests to run around!)
Best wishes, and best of luck.
Steve. :top:

Hi Rolf thanks for the enquiry, if the dogs travel ok then I can collect them. I have a camper with plenty of room in to move them.  Have they got their own kennels that they are used to? How are they with other dogs? How old are they? How long do you need them looked after? Are they up to date with their rabies inoculations. What do they like to eat? How far do they get walked each day now? Do they run together off the lead? 

You are of course welcome to visit us and make sure your two would be happy.

We have 3 dogs of our own and are looking after 3 others so far this winter. They will be looked after the same as our own. Walked at least twice a day in the country side here the village is called Rebrevtsi, and depending on their age that will be at least 4 or 5 km a day. We have a river and a lake on the walks so if they like a swim they will love it here.

This is not a business, I am simply a dog lover who has been shocked in the past when our dogs have been in so called professional kennels. I live here now all year so why not have a few extra dogs to walk and keep me company. So they will continue to be treated like family. I was a search dog handler in the Army, and have had dogs my entire life.

The cost will depend on how long they stay, what they want to eat, and if I collect and deliver them.

I hope this answers so of your questions and please feel free to ask more. My email address (should you rather use that) is [email protected]

Best Regards

Chris Pascoe.