Expat blog gatherings in Lagos

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Lagos Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Lagos: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Lagos. ;)

Best,

Julien

HI,

I guess am in, who else???

Cheers and regards

I am In,

Will Helow
MSF-Spain
(Doctors Without Borders)
Lagos,
[email protected]

I am in..hope not too late.....:-)

That will be fine.

Sure, if there is any gatherings I am in.

I think that's a great idea. I'm interested so what next guys?

Hello everybody. :)

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. Other members might be interested.

PS: The date to be given 1 or 2 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. Other members might be interested.

PS: The date to be given 1 or 2 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok Aurelie

To everyone out there in Lagos, how many of you are interested in getting together. Let's see a show of hands :D

Cheers

Shaun

I am so much interested. Just 1.5months old in Lagos

Thank for advice pleas tell me how can I do to organise expat bolg pleas tell more about what I don't no
Thanks
Sunday adebayo

Hi,

Nice idea but we need to choose a location. Everyone is saying 'nice one, am in' but no one is proposing a location, date and time. I know its going to be on the island.... Beach, public bar etc

A group of people has got to drive this get together. Maybe 2 0r 3
I think dats d first step

good idea keep it up I'm so well interested atleast we Expat.com members could meet each other live at Lagos wish to know when it will come up and the venue thanks

Aurélie wrote:

Thank you,
Aurélie

If I get to the venue, I could be there too, but lets send acceptable for entry. If I get the code, it means am invited.

please can anyone tell me wen the event will be coming up? and the value in Lagos? I'm really interested about this thanks

Hi Guys!

I will be organizing the Meetup Event for this month (July 2013)

Please look out for the Post.

For anyone willing to participate in the organizing, kindly send me an Email on [email protected]

I look forward to meeting you all soon and sharing my experience in Nigeria!

Thanks jgurl I'm going to contact you soon for some updates
Cheers

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up, I will be creating a new thread in the upcoming week once the Date,Time and Location have been confirmed.

thanks @jgurl for your time out here updating everyone I all wait for your new post. cheers

Am so in, wat date re we looking at?

Hi everyone!

I have created a new blog for our upcoming event, please refer to the new blog for new updates and suggestions.

See you all soon!

Please provide a link to the blog. Thank you

Here is a link to the update
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=278745

Hey Guys, the Event for July has been fixed for Aug 3rd, 2013.

All attendees will need to purchase their tickets in advance. for more info on the Meetup, please visit
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/afr … lagos.html

I look forward to seeing all Expat.com members show up with their "A" game to celebrate our first meetup!

Date- Aug 3rd, 2013
Time-6.30pm
Organizer- Jazmine
Location- Victoria Island (Address will be disclosed on tickets)

[moderated: off topic / message already handled / avoid duplicates on the forum. Thxs]

I am in

Hey, i am new here. Was wondering when's the next gathering gonna be?

I am Nigeria that live in Lagos and  i will be very happy to take you out to some nice and interesting places in Lagos....for more info u can mail me on thekingaruku at yahoo dot com.......Cheers!

Are people still up for meeting? I see the post is a bit dated, did any group actually meet?

I think members of Expat.com shud meet each other along with their families,  whoever have their families around. When people stay far,  very far from their homeland, a few extra country men should help.

Did Expat.com members meet

Let's do it!!!!!

Am all for the gathering
Can we have volunteers to do the organisation?
Count me in

Hello everyone,

@ Ingacyril,  welcome to Expat.com,

I invite you to introduce yourself  :)

Feel free to share your expat experience with members so as to get acquainted.

Furthermore, i suggest you create new topic about a gathering with expat members in Lagos on the Lagos forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

@ Ingacyril,  welcome to Expat.com,

I invite you to introduce yourself  :)

Feel free to share your expat experience with members so as to get acquainted.

Furthermore, i suggest you create new topic about a gathering with expat members in Lagos on the Lagos forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hei @Ingacyril! I am currently doing Norskkurs Nivaa A2... I plan to move to Norge this year...would be great to meet you if this meet up happens...I am Nigerian living on the Island in Lagos and having a Norsk buddy would be great! Did you just move here?

Best of luck..