Plan to migrate canada

Hi everyone
I'm plan to move Canada with family. I'm now confuse and don't know where to start. Anyone please give me advise thanks

Jason

Your first step would be to navigate to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada government website and fill out the online forms to see if you qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Jason, wjwoodward is right. I migrated to Canada from Singapore. I visited the Canadian High Commission a few times, to read up at their library. Wish you the best.

Street Address
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 845. Robinson Road
Singapore 901645

Telephone: (65)-6854-5900
Fax: (65)-6854-5930
Email: Main: [email protected]

Thanks very much.
I'm really new to this and don't know where to start on. Main concern is jobs, home and living.
Thank you.

Have you visited Canada before? Do you have any friends or family living in Canada?

There is no shortcut. You need to research and read up on Canada if you have not.

Start by visiting expat forums (I recommend canadavisa.com) because that's one way to know if Canada is the right fit for you. Because let's face it, Canada has its fair share of cons - eg: harsh cold winters, higher taxes, long way home from SG - can you live with all of that? If you can, then you can start planning your immigration options.

I don't mean to sound negative as I do find this country absolutely gorgeous. You just NEED to have the right perspective before taking the plunge.

Hi mate im vikash from mauritius and i want to immigrate to canada but really i have tried to contact many person some who is telling me it will cost 9000 dollars 17000 dollars 22000 dollars im really confused about wat to do i dnt want to do it alone im very afraid that i get a refusal visa from them can u please help me if possible if you know  any good agency in canada itself or any employer willing to take people to work from abroad please

thanks

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, speaking from experience, it pays to use an immigration lawyer. I do know of a good one. It cost more but you'll save on the fact that you will prevent the risk of being rejected. I had mine rejected once and lost CAD$1200 in application fees. I knew I did my research but still there are nuances that even the most detailed individual may not know unless they are experience the whole process. This is where a GOOD immigration lawyer comes in.

Private Message (PM) me and I'll pass her info to you.

Philip

Hi Jason

Still are you planing move to Canada? What assistant do u need?

Hi
I have immigrated to Quebec 10 years ago and I am still very happy. Life is different from my former country but you need to be adaptable.
how can I help you?

Hi!
I am considering to move to canada with my family since there comes a time one needs to see what the rest of the world has to offer. Please help :)

Hi!
I would love to relocate from kenya to canada with my family...how can I go about it with ease. ..

Hi i am working in Riyadh  now i want to move canada. But where and how can i apply pl show me the way

vishal anand wrote:

Hi i am working in Riyadh  now i want to move canada. But where and how can i apply pl show me the way

If you read posts on the forum you will find the websites you need to check on immigration to Canada.

Hi, im planning to migrate also in canada...n hopefully to complete all the requirements by ths year...can anyone recommend the best consultancy that can help me in my migration plan....

Hi! My name is Fabiola. I'm a single mother. I'd like to move and go stay in Canada and I don't know where to start! I don't have any family there but I really need to be there, because where I am today is not comfortable for me. I really need a help. Any one one can help me please?

Fabiola Nizigiyimana

Helo,

Can i have your contact i will like to send a
you a message?

Thanks

Hello Charlesdon

To whom is your post dedicated to?  :/

For info, this thread has been inactive since 2014.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi.. I'm Filipino citizen and currently working in Riyadh KSA and want to move in canada as immigrant.
which site do i have to open "canada embassy riyadh or canada embassy philippines"? thanks

Hello, I think I can adapt in Canada my worry is accomodation. M ready to start life afresh with low profile job, study and find my way up.

Hello, I am a Pakistani and working in Oman as GM for an SME; and am very much interested to migrate to Canada. I have more than 19 years of working experience as Manager Operations; whereas my wife is a mechanical engineer but an educationist by profession. Can anyone advice that if there is a good consultant that they know about in Oman or if I should contact someone in Canada. Hoping to receive some assistance. Thanking everyone in advance::

Regards,
Mumtaz

I do not know anyone from Oman, but I used http://www.wanassociates.com who's based in Toronto. They are upright and very professional.

Hie my friend im planning to move to Canada ,i am well experience truck driver from Zimbabwe but currently working in South Africa ,preferring to work under any conditions in Canada ,where should i start your cooperation is needed

How is life for black Africans